Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

If we speak about magical, electrical, euphorial, Tantra, Ying Yang then yes we can argue that Dembele procured more emotion but in term of effecient, Griezmann was miles ahead of him

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Griezmann's issue was more so that he didn't fit the team (the whole world except barto could see this) rather than just being a shit player. Would of been decent in a different setup but was definitely overpriced and over paid regardless.

iniestaGOAT

Griezmann's issue was more so that he didn't fit the team (the whole world except barto could see this) rather than just being a shit player. Would of been decent in a different setup but was definitely overpriced and over paid regardless.

He's been dropping disaster class for France and atletico for a while now

Andresito

Staff member
With the economic levers in place soon and there not being a very good RW market with likes of Raphinha and Gnabry too expensive, I think Barca will up their offer for Dembele and that he'll stay in the end.

Would be gone by now otherwise.

serghei

With the economic levers in place soon and there not being a very good RW market with likes of Raphinha and Gnabry too expensive, I think Barca will up their offer for Dembele and that he'll stay in the end.

Hell no. Terrible proposition. Keep Dembele and hope he ups his goal tally from 1 to maybe 3-4 goals in the league? :lol: We need to cut him loose and improve the position by getting a player who can shoot. Fucking Jordi Alba is a better finisher than Dembele.

mc_lovin

Hopefully there's too much ego and pride involved by now so they don't improve the offer. Him staying is still the best scenario for us though (and I say this begrudgingly).

He apparently recently said that he's fine at Barcelona, so I imagine he takes the current offer.

serghei

Ideally would be to extend Dembele on low money. And go from RW options like Dembele 1 and Adama 2, to Raphinha 1 and Dembele 2. Dembele is very good as a squad player. Put him on vs tired legs and let him do his thing with runs and crosses in the box.

As a plan A player he's just not good enough for high ambitions. Too many flaws.

Porque

Dembele has already signed with another club- probably Chelsea. He is being respectful enough to not say anything until his Barca contract is expired.

Andresito

Staff member
Hell no. Terrible proposition. Keep Dembele and hope he ups his goal tally from 1 to maybe 3-4 goals in the league? :lol: We need to cut him loose and improve the position by getting a player who can shoot. Fucking Jordi Alba is a better finisher than Dembele.

It's not a proposition from me, it's what I think will happen because Xavi likes him and there aren't many alternatives bar likes of Di Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans