Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo32

Pain.

Sergi Roberto, Dembele and Umtiti all sharing a training shot as we enter 22/23 pre-season.

It gets worse. If you zoom in underneath Roberto's right shoe, you can see Riqui Puig.

Yeah what a disappointment! If there is one player who has really under performed for FC Barcelona it is Riqui Puig. Sick of seeing him!

And Roberto, who scored double the league goals of Dembele in less than a third of the time, with his 400 minutes last season... Can't stand to see them anymore!

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah what a disappointment! If there is one player who has really under performed for FC Barcelona it is Riqui Puig. Sick of seeing him!

And Roberto, who scored double the league goals of Dembele in less than a third of the time, with his 400 minutes last season... Can't stand to see them anymore!

glad to see you have come around.

Porque

Well. Riqui is done in Xavi eyes. Umtiti is done in physically in everyone's eyes and Roberto is staying based on the days he and Xavi played together.

Dembele is Xavi personal project perhaps. Or perhaps he likes the option of some blind pace.

Point is, rather the salary mass was all removed and put towards a top attacker like Cosmin Blanco.

As for Riqui, should go be a De La Pena or Matt Le Tissier on a smaller team. Or join Bali United and enjoy the view.

Andresito

Staff member
Dembele is all of a sudden a good signing. In prime age, free, ok salary, can play both wings, good pace. He's a good 4th/5th attacking option to have.

Bobo32

Dembele is all of a sudden a good signing. In prime age, free, ok salary, can play both wings, good pace. He's a good 4th/5th attacking option to have.

If he was the 4th/5th attacking option, and if he hadn't already shown very questionable professionalism etc, I would actually agree with you. When he is fit he is an ok option to have on the bench to mix things up for 20 mins in a closed game.

But he is a Xavi favourite and will play all the time. Last season he got a lot more assists than predicted and deserved. I don't think he'll show to be a good signing even at your premise.

Porque

I love the way we're trying to spin this and are giving Dembele a signing presentation :lol:

I hope we give one to Moussa Sissoko too.

Bobo32

I love the way we're trying to spin this and are giving Dembele a signing presentation :lol:

I hope we give one to Moussa Sissoko too.

Maybe they can do one for Pjanic and even one for Puig

Also, it is only fair Dembele gets another shot at that presentation thing, maybe the previous one can be forgotten then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans