Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Feels pretty good though. Signing a 140m player on a free transfer and now in his prime.

Huge W for Laporta and Alemany.

Gari

We all remember Dembele's first presentation. Once with his foot, and past the ball. He immediately showed his level. I hope they will throw the ball again. Let him show what he has learned in 5 years.

Andresito

Staff member
If he was the 4th/5th attacking option, and if he hadn't already shown very questionable professionalism etc, I would actually agree with you. When he is fit he is an ok option to have on the bench to mix things up for 20 mins in a closed game.

But he is a Xavi favourite and will play all the time. Last season he got a lot more assists than predicted and deserved. I don't think he'll show to be a good signing even at your premise.

But Ferran is also Xavi's favourite. And Lewa and Raphinha are expensive signings. Also Ansu whom the club view as the next Messi. Dont think Dembele will walk into an XI.

feggydinho

But Ferran is also Xavi's favourite. And Lewa and Raphinha are expensive signings. Also Ansu whom the club view as the next Messi. Dont think Dembele will walk into an XI.

The club would have to be realistic concerning Fati, I think the wings are up for grabs but Lewandowski is gonna be a starter and I don't know where Auba fits in if we get Lewa

serghei

We all remember Dembele's first presentation. Once with his foot, and past the ball. He immediately showed his level. I hope they will throw the ball again. Let him show what he has learned in 5 years.

I say we use this as the final test.

Give him the ball. If he can juggle, keep him. If not, sell to Newcastle.

Messi983

Ousmane Demb?l? will be presented as a new signing, not a contract renewal. The event will be very similar to the one held for Christensen or Kessie. However, there will not be a press conference. — @sport

Stunning! :dembele:

Devils

Oh my dayssss! We get to experience his presentation as a Barca player for the second time in our lives. What a time to be alive!

Blessing from Allah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans