Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhxPhil

nearly 1000 pages of chat for someone who has done basically nothing at the club. very frustrating that the only way to get money for him was to renew. i dont want him taking minutes from young and new players that actually care.

iniestaGOAT

nearly 1000 pages of chat for someone who has done basically nothing at the club. very frustrating that the only way to get money for him was to renew. i dont want him taking minutes from young and new players that actually care.

Come on bro we don't wanna see ez abde and jutgla.play eevr again

Messi983

I mean, Mavericky has 550+ pages and he has done exactly NOTHING for the club.

ajnotkeith

11m net? So all the stuff about the paycut etc. on the new contract was fake?

Alemany is not as good as a negotiator as is made out. He just has great PR.

The media will say whatever the club want so it makes his negotiations look good until later where the real finances are exposed.

Porque

I cannot fathom a wage increase AND signing Raphinha... AND letting the contract expire so we can not amortize the old contract beneficially.

There is a lapse somewhere and someone is saving face / blurring the truth.

Nazario1985

11m net? So all the stuff about the paycut etc. on the new contract was fake?

FCB had zero leverage !! He is not stupid why would he run a charity with FCB, Dembouz as bad as he can be sometimes can find a club in two minutes.

Letting contract expires is a dump idea.

Here we go again for 2024.

feggydinho

I cannot fathom a wage increase AND signing Raphinha... AND letting the contract expire so we can not amortize the old contract beneficially.

There is a lapse somewhere and someone is saving face / blurring the truth.

Well we're still trying to sign Lewandowski, who would be on massive wage. So expect more spending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans