Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

He was a difference maker for the simple reason he was the ONLY one in the team creating something in every single game.

Any suspicion of chance would come from his feet

Joan

He was good when the whole team was good and pretty shit when the whole team was shit.

Hardly a difference maker, but better to have him than not.

The team looked much worse when he wasn't on or out of form. He was our only creator, Pedri helped when he wasn't injured but that wasn't for long.

I hope it's much better this year.

I still can't beleave that he is here... I hope that Barca can sell him for some money next year, eaven 30M would be more than good. Can't stand the guy and my 9 year old daughter also.

SmilerBam

I still can't beleave that he is here... I hope that Barca can sell him for some money next year, eaven 30M would be more than good. Can't stand the guy and my 9 year old daughter also.

Well,that is pretty bad. What she has done to you? Agree with the rest of your post tho. Dembouz is a fraud, let's hope we will sell him somehow next season. No one wanted him, so he stayed.

Last edited:

Messi983

After his renewal, Demb?l? gave a speech to the Bar?a dressing room and surprised everyone by asking to be the club's captain. His teammates were surprised... But soon after he made it clear that he was joking and everyone started laughing.? @mundodeportivo

Lol, would like to see expression on Busi's face. :lol:

Well, he probably wouldn't be worse captain than the ancient one anyway. At the same time also says enough about how much respect our captains get from their team mates. Don't think Dembele or anyone else would even dare to joke about this if we'd have a true captain like Puyol around.

Givenchy

After his renewal, Demb?l? gave a speech to the Bar?a dressing room and surprised everyone by asking to be the club's captain. His teammates were surprised... But soon after he made it clear that he was joking and everyone started laughing.? @mundodeportivo

Lol, would like to see expression on Busi's face. :lol:

Well, he probably wouldn't be worse captain than the ancient one anyway. At the same time also says enough about how much respect our captains get from their team mates. Don't think Dembele or anyone else would even dare to joke about this if we'd have a true captain like Puyol around.

I would love the reaction from some on here if he walked out with the captains armband :rofl1:

Alik

Has more personality than busquets, so let him carry the band at least once.

EoRpHwyW4AAyBuj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans