Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

The way I understand this is he did take a pay cut in fixed wages but could get back to what he earned last season with variables if stays healthy.

Yeah, and from what I read, the variables to earning 11m aren't really steep so people just report that he'll earn it eventually.

serghei

No way we broke our salary limit for him AND signed Raphinha.

No. What happened is that Dembele and his agent buckled because PSG and Chelsea didn't rate him as they believed. If we added something over our last offer it's marginal.

Now, if guy starts banging in goals like Mbappe, I have no problems with him banking 10m. Pay the dude. If he bangs in a whooping 1 goal... :lol: sit down and shut up then.

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Crazy maybe, but I see only him and Lewa as the guys who can turn the table in well locked matches.

Demb?l? is not a goal bangers, and i think he started realizing that, he is way too good to prepare goal for others and the second worst player to finish them.

Birdy

RAphnia on the one side, Dembele on the other, and Lewa through the middle

is the best recipe to break the well parked buses

It's crazy how people create a narrative out of nothing how dembele is some amazing player who will start for Barcelona. Seems like everyone forgot already how shit he was for most of last season because he had maybe 5 good games with the other 20 being shit.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's crazy how people create a narrative out of nothing how dembele is some amazing player who will start for Barcelona. Seems like everyone forgot already how shit he was for most of last season because he had maybe 5 good games with the other 20 being shit.

He was arguably our best player last season and quite consistent. His finishing was awful but he was by far the most dangerous player and created a shitton of chances.

He was arguably our best player last season and quite consistent. His finishing was awful but he was by far the most dangerous player and created a shitton of chances.

That's what I mean stupid people thi k he was great because of a few highlights. In reality most of the time he was invisible. You don't even watch the games and if you do you're just not paying attention

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That's what I mean stupid people thi k he was great because of a few highlights. In reality most of the time he was invisible. You don't even watch the games and if you do you're just not paying attention

No, he was consistently threatening, you can check his stats if you want to. I watched every game. He is anything but invisible in games, he is always alternating between frustrating and brilliant

feggydinho

He had the highest rating on whoscored (that's from Barca last season), created the most chances in over 80% of the games he featured in, and also created the most assist in the league. Apart from sites ratings, I watched him and he was quite consistent in most of the matches he played this season (that's both in creating chances and bad finishing), though he was bad in that Madrid thrashing (lost possesions multiple times in that game, and seemed off). Apart from that, he was good for most of our matches last season.

serghei

He was ok last season, but his crap finishing really left a poor impression in the end. No way is scoring one goal in like 18 games or so acceptable for a guy playing close to the 16m box.

mc_lovin

He was good when the whole team was good and pretty shit when the whole team was shit.

Hardly a difference maker, but better to have him than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans