Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

That first goal was so beautiful. Probably the best goal he's ever scored for Barcelona, even though it's just a pre-season match.

Jakabor

Jizz worthy performance.

A constant nuisance for the opposition.

If I were a defender I would absolutely hate playing vs Dembele. He never backs off.

feggydinho

That first goal was so beautiful. Probably the best goal he's ever scored for Barcelona, even though it's just a pre-season match.

What of his goals against Sevilla (pre-season and Copa del ray), and his goal against Villareal and Tottenham. He actually scores incredible solo goals

feggydinho

He would sky that 9/10 times.

But this bum is one of best two footed player i've seen.

His shooting has been on point so far this pre-season, I suspect he has worked on it. Tends to take low shots nowadays, but would like to see how he performs when the season starts.

OVI9323

Will wait for him to be consistent and hoping he doesn't have any long term injury...

Like say previously his level can be almost messiesque on his good day... but it's just too inconsistent. He does it on the regular this season and he will deserve any bonus or improved contract he's asking

jamrock

When told to cut it & actually shot he will get goals.

When told to stay when & cross he will get assist.

Simple as.

feggydinho

When told to cut it & actually shot he will get goals.

When told to stay when & cross he will get assist.

Simple as.

True, it seemed like he couldn't shoot last season as he was always crossing. I still think that we need one of our wingers to actually act as a provider, they've all just been trying to score this pre-season and the cf isn't getting much service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans