Birdy

Played:
17/18 930 27.1%
18/19 1670 48.8%
19/20 355 10.3%
20/21 1777 51.9%
21/22 1411 41.2%
AVERAGE 35.9%

And that for 140m player... Joke... He'll never stay fit for the whole season, and Barca can be happy if manage to get around 40m for him. After all those injuries no club in the world would pay more for him + his attitude and behavior.

Utterly ridiculous take as feggydinho said
because it shows the % of minutes and NOT availability
and says SHITE, because the coach can just bench you, and only players that play each and every single game come close to 90-95% of minutes

in 20/21 for instance, he was available the whole season, but played 30/38 league games due to Koeman's rotation and benching him at the beginning

Try again

vuji_31

Dembele is crazy guy, but his talent is on another level.

Better for us if he plays 20 really good games, where he assists or dribbles like mad man,then 50 average games from Fati/Ferran.

MTL_Barca

Dembele as a 130M signing already failed miserably both due to injuries and him simply not performing good enough to warrant the price tag.

But as a wise man once said it is what it is, club either had to let him leave for free or renew him. I still rather have Dembele than play Ferran as RW, unless he gets another big injury i'm sure it was worth it to keep him.

JerseyAddict

I hope se stays fit after the WC and we sell him for big $$$ in January. Cause the stats say he won't last through the season.

Devils

FZUqbWIWQAAzlWi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans