Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

krakdol

True, goals and assists in official games regularly is the target to hit.

Lol but he was the assist leader in Liga last season while playing half of the games... He already hit the target.

People are talking like he was an abject failure for some reason. He's actually been the main offensive threat in your team for months.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol but he was the assist leader in Liga last season while playing half of the games... He already hit the target.

People are talking like he was an abject failure for some reason. He's actually been the main offensive threat in your team for months.

Yea thank god our 135m signing and supposed super talent had 6 good months over the last five years. We should be eternally grateful to him for that :lol:

He need to be more consistent and more of a goal threat. If he can show the same consistency over an entire season then we can talk.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yea thank god our 135m signing and supposed super talent had 6 good months over the last five years. We should be eternally grateful to him for that :lol:

He need to be more consistent and more of a goal threat. If he can show the same consistency over an entire season then we can talk.

He is young though, he can still give us a lot....

Rassvet

I want to see him star at the WC. Hopefully he can break into the France 11 if he has a good enough start to the season.

He is young though, he can still give us a lot....

Or more likely he can be again injured... He is young but eaven young him for like 5-4 years was 90% of the time injured. 135m for this bum is pure disater. Eaven if he continue to play well (not perfect, or maestral - just well) and don't get injured, NO ONE - I repeat NO ONE in the world would pay more than 40m for him.

Horatio

You're welcome
damn...I figured it out. He was being overpaid and that put pressure on him. Those salary cuts helped him with his game.

ajnotkeith

Or more likely he can be again injured... He is young but eaven young him for like 5-4 years was 90% of the time injured. 135m for this bum is pure disater. Eaven if he continue to play well (not perfect, or maestral - just well) and don't get injured, NO ONE - I repeat NO ONE in the world would pay more than 40m for him.

With no fitness issues he is an 100m player.

feggydinho

If he repeats his form of the second half of last season without getting injured, 40m would be the least offer we receive for him. His injury record was what kept clubs at bay but if he can go a full season, he'll definitely get offers.

Horatio

You're welcome
If he repeats his form of the second half of last season without getting injured, 40m would be the least offer we receive for him. His injury record was what kept clubs at bay but if he can go a full season, he'll definitely get offers.

Ur looking to sell him?

With no fitness issues he is an 100m player.

You guys are all joking right? I don't know how you can can possibly imagine that he now can be player "without fitness issues"??? As far as I know with age you can only suffer more injuries. And eaven with world best physios, fitness coaches etc I doubt he will make it through the season injury free. In last 5 years, so between his 20 and 25 he had more injuries than some players for whole career and MOST IMPORTANT - every recovery took months and months and than he played for like few games and got himself injured again and again and again...

And I tell you now, at the season start he would play no more than 7 games without getting injured (or in total 630 minutes). I bet on that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans