Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

L

Demb?l?: "When I was constantly getting injured, the club's physiotherapists alwayas told me that I needed to work off the field to prevent injuries. But I was so young, and I didn't see it like that. I had only been playing for a year and a half professionally, too young."

^

xXKonan

Koeman to Dembele.

QuaintWetAmericanmarten-max-1mb.gif

Gnidrologist

After Ernestos BBQ and lounge sessions they called training, anyone, who came after was probably considered fitness monster. Didn't all those fat, lazy amigo slouches drive Setien away exactly for that? "Omg, why you make us run so much, bigot? We're legends, we deserve respppekkt!"

Messigician

After Ernestos BBQ and lounge sessions they called training, anyone, who came after was probably considered fitness monster. Didn't all those fat, lazy amigo slouches drive Setien away exactly for that? "Omg, why you make us run so much, bigot? We're legends, we deserve respppekkt!"

No setien was driven away for being out of his depth

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. he sounded intelligent in his first interviews too.

What matters is, he showed he matured on the pitch. Also, I think, marriage helped.

iniestaGOAT

Tbh. he sounded intelligent in his first interviews too.

What matters is, he showed he matured on the pitch. Also, I think, marriage helped.

If marriage and get him playing like this having a baby will turn him into a world beater

Let's go dembouz get her pregnant already

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Said it a few days ago.

More than anything else the biggest improvement he has made last 12 months is being willing to run and press and defend....which he just did to win the ball back and deliver a cross to Lewandowski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans