Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Do you think we (the press) have been too harsh with you, Ousmane?

Demb?l?: "I don't want to comment on that. I'm concentrated on playing well. You're always going to get criticized in life. Not everyone can like you."

Mature player

Messigician

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

L

Demb?l?: "When I was constantly getting injured, the club's physiotherapists alwayas told me that I needed to work off the field to prevent injuries. But I was so young, and I didn't see it like that. I had only been playing for a year and a half professionally, too young."

MTL_Barca

Do you think we (the press) have been too harsh with you, Ousmane?

Demb?l?: "I don't want to comment on that. I'm concentrated on playing well. You're always going to get criticized in life. Not everyone can like you."

Mature player

Serious business is finally about to start.

Porque

Interviewer: Do you agree when Laporta said you are better than Mbappe?

Dembele: I don't know how to answer that. Better is relative. But my mama always told me that when you meet a girl, always check the birth certificate

Boys developed wisdom beyond his years.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
daamnn. MD censoring Koeman. The quote about Koeman has not been included in the parts of transcription that makes the article, but has been said in the full interview.

Almost thought [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] gave his original spin to a quote from the article, or he copy-pasted a false quote from twitter. But for now he is in the clear.

Last edited:

serghei

This guy needs to get his shooting sorted out, it's limiting him for being truly world class player. Stop smacking that ball silly whenever in with a chance. Work on some more technical executions that give more precision and control.

A good proportion of his shots from exellent positions end up in row Z. That's simply unacceptable.

Birdy

daamnn. MD censoring Koeman. The quote about Koeman has not been included in the parts of transcription that makes the article, but has been said in the full interview.

Almost thought [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] gave his original spin to a quote from the article, or he copy-pasted a false quote from twitter. But for now he is in the clear.

Truth has shone eventually!

Big day and big W for all of us who fought for years to prove that Koeman changed the physical preparation of the squad and that was the prime reason behind Dembele's injuries

Big L for all the haters who wanted to attribute all his injuries to the player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans