Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because you HATE Dembele, or perhaps because you are insane anyhow.

Too many shits in too few sentences.
He was average but always brought three defenders on himself, so made space in the mid. Had his first shot come 10 cms lower, even you, the known hater, would be silent. He tried far shots, which is admirable, because only Messi and once Busquets have tried something similar in the game.

His first shot wasn't 10cms lower though, but was a good shot. His second shot from the left angle is the first shot in football history to reach the camp nou 3rd tier.

That's our Ous, he is like a box of chocolates- you never know what your gonna get.

Petition to change the name of the thread to Forest Gumpele.

Laplacian

Probably because you HATE Dembele, or perhaps because you are insane anyhow.

Too many shits in too few sentences.
He was average but always brought three defenders on himself, so made space in the mid. Had his first shot come 10 cms lower, even you, the known hater, would be silent. He tried far shots, which is admirable, because only Messi and once Busquets have tried something similar in the game.

Lmao, if my grandma had wheels shed be a bicycle. Two good moves in 30mins. He was shit.

Last edited:

Not trying to be morally righteous here but I used to think the same way as you - someone insults me gives me the right to insult them back worse. It took me a while to realise that ignoring and being the bigger person is much more hard and brave, rather than giving in to your natural emotions of revenge. Makes you happier and a stronger person in the long run. Your choice. Good luck for your recitals anyway.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Not trying to be morally righteous here but I used to think the same way as you - someone insults me gives me the right to insult them back worse. It took me a while to realise that ignoring and being the bigger person is much more hard and brave, rather than giving in to your natural emotions of revenge. Makes you happier and a stronger person in the long run. Your choice. Good luck for your recitals anyway.

You're right. You should probably remove my quote from your post then lol

Donatello

How old are you seriously?

In fact, doing so as you mentioned doesn't make you happy or stronger, it is the exact opposite that happens. If you start picking fights with everyone who insults you, you soon become too insecure, a big jerk and very antisocial kind of a guy. Not to mention those who insult you will insult you even more when they realize that you actually give a damn.

Now if that makes you happy and strong have a go at it, you're more than welcome.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Just a matter of few post, before this Guy loses his shit and will go on rage campaign. Years of oprressed hate will leash out.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
How old are you seriously?

In fact, doing so as you mentioned doesn't make you happy or stronger, it is the exact opposite that happens. If you start picking fights with everyone who insults you, you soon become too insecure, a big jerk and very antisocial kind of a guy. Not to mention those who insult you will insult you even more when they realize that you actually give a damn.

Now if that makes you happy and strong have a go at it, you're more than welcome.

He's pretty much saying that you shouldn't react that way. Generally it's good advice to try ignore rather then retaliate as it just leads to being baited by the numerous trolls on the forum... Unless of course you don't mind being a bit of a dick back and enjoy the anarchy on ocassion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans