Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Clown club

A message from sources close to Demb?l?: "They tell us that there is no money for the renewal we want but they want to sign Haaland". [@santiovalle]

Bar?a believe that Demb?l?'s situation is not lost yet. They trust to reverse it in another meeting. [@victor_nahe]

Messigician

Keep sucking his pp Laporta

Call him better than Messi now Laporta, come on it'll convince him to renew on a 50% pay cut do it!

Laplacian

I've told you guys we should've renewed him before he got married. Now his wife wants more money. :dembele:

? ? ? ?

When the hell did he get married? He had a girlfriend? He always looked like the bachelor type to me.

In today?s meeting, Ousmane Demb?l? and his agents have asked for a 40m gross salary per season and 20m signing bonus to stay at Barcelona.

? @gerardromero https://t.co/UARZWIX6YZ

What in the world did they smoke at his wedding?

No way this is true. No way. I don't fucking believe this lmao.

serghei

Who gives a shit about Dembele, really? If we are ever to become a top team again we won't become that by giving him 10 balls to make something happen twice, lose the ball 4 times, and dribble himself into the corner flag another 4 times.

Messigician

Due to Ousmane Dembele not renewing, Bar?a will have trouble to register Ferran Torres in La Liga.

? @SiqueRodriguez

Yup just as I suspected it's an accounting disaster not to renew him

Messigician

Nah I'm enjoying this

I feel sorry for the club for being extorted but I am enjoying this.

I got harassed endlessly and threatened for criticising Dembele since 2017 been called racist threatened woth bans because I was the first to want this clown out.

Feels good to be vindicated

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l?'s entourage says that if the club do not meet their very reasonable conditions, he will leave for free next summer. January sale is ruled out completely

? @QueThiJugues

ajnotkeith

If he's not gonna renew, really hope we can sell him in Jan.

40m. gross annual salary + 20m. sign on fee. Insane lol.

He never asked for 40m +20m signon. That's just bullshit from the club's sources who are probably lowballing him. Only Qatar would give him that money.

Probably he is asking for like 15m annual, we said no, and his agents are saying 'if you can spend 55m on Ferran why do you have no money for Dembele?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans