Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

He'll have 10s of offers. No risk of him being without a club. His demands are sky high, but I can still see Liverpool, Bayern etc offering him deals on THEIR terms. Not saying he's going to accept that first thing he does, but it serves as a backup if he can't sway the likes of PSG.

No, we are good at 7.5m. Bonus of playing 80%+ games of season, 2.5m.
Bonus of scoring 20+ goals, 3m. Bonus for assisting 10+, 2m and for every 5 next assist goes 1m. Champions league quarter, semi and final bonus. Balon d'or top three bonus. Pichichi winner bonus and so on..

buyout at 120m.

Thats what i would offer them. If they dont agree then they accepted that he is not good enough and he dont have any fire in him left. Thats still a deal if he goes a 'world class' route pretty achievable, more then easily for a 120m player.

7.5m with bonuses could get 15 easily, 20 or more if he has messi, suarez, neymar numbers.

Thats not fair?

ajnotkeith

'The SPORT newspaper would like to apologise for the misuse of the word 'autistic' in reference to Dembele in an article. We are very sorry'

Nice press we have over here in Barcelona guys

feggydinho

No, we are good at 7.5m. Bonus of playing 80%+ games of season, 2.5m.
Bonus of scoring 20+ goals, 3m. Bonus for assisting 10+, 2m and for every 5 next assist goes 1m. Champions league quarter, semi and final bonus. Balon d'or top three bonus. Pichichi winner bonus and so on..

buyout at 120m.

Thats what i would offer them. If they dont agree then they accepted that he is not good enough and he dont have any fire in him left. Thats still a deal if he goes a 'world class' route pretty achievable, more then easily for a 120m player.

7.5m with bonuses could get 15 easily, 20 or more if he has messi, suarez, neymar numbers.

Thats not fair?

Honestly, even players like Sane, Dybala, Martial won't accept this deal. Though I agree that this your offer protects Barca's interest

Kul_z

Honestly, even players like Sane, Dybala, Martial won't accept this deal. Though I agree that this your offer protects Barca's interest

Those 3 you mentioned are all but world class. Sane is closest.
Dembouz at age 24 still didnt hit the mark of 50 career goals for clubs, while haaland have 53 goals only for dortmund at age 21,mbappe has 31 goals in champions league only.

The reason why im comparing him with them is because apparently he wants to be paid like them. Through bonuses he might, cant see wh, would someone turn that off. 7.5m is still pretty decent for laying in hospital all year

serghei

What Sport means is that they apologize to people suffering from autism for the insult of using Dembele's name in association with them. :coffee:

Andresito

Staff member
If we are to sell him now, we need to do it for his remaining amortization fee not too write it off as a loss in our books, right? Means we need a bid of 21m (105/5) to be able to sell him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans