Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

This feels like a propaganda campaign to smear Dembele so that his exit is accepted more. Catalan media always seem to put out this spin about how every player that rejects or leaves Barca was greedy and just in for money while those who choose Barca could have earned more elsewhere but love the club so much, etc.

iniestaGOAT

This feels like a propaganda campaign to smear Dembele so that his exit is accepted more. Catalan media always seem to put out this spin about how every player that rejects or leaves Barca was greedy and just in for money while those who choose Barca could have earned more elsewhere but love the club so much, etc.

There is no propoganda. Barcas offer has been leaked and dembeles demnads has been leaked. Fans can decide for themselves if hes worthy.

Goodbye dembouz you suck

ajnotkeith

There is no propoganda. Barcas offer has been leaked and dembeles demnads has been leaked. Fans can decide for themselves if hes worthy.

Goodbye dembouz you suck

Funny how every single time a player doesn't want to renew some news comes out that they have ridiculous demands you couldn't even imagine and that they want 1 million a week.

Just seems like an attempt from the club to get ahead on PR.

Rassvet

Goodbye dembouz you suck

To each their own. I'm not buying it. This seems like a clear ploy by Laporta and the club.

iniestaGOAT

Funny how every single time a player doesn't want to renew some news comes out that they have ridiculous demands you couldn't even imagine and that they want 1 million a week.

Just seems like an attempt from the club to get ahead on PR.

Nah the demands are reasonable, no greed there. No campiagn. He will get that money from some team just not Barca.

Messigician

He and his entourage think he's world Class and the guy deserves to be paid like one. :lol:

This guy and his entourage are lucky enough the club had the patience to put up with his shenanigans and his injury issues since he came here and were willing to even renew him. Nothing will change with this guy, he'll go to some EPL team dumb enough to give him what he wants and he will have the same reoccurring injuries over and over again and he'll never reach the levels required to even be considered world-class.

He's surely mental

George_Costanza

You know that his agent can easily deny it the next day if it isn't true.

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l?'s agent told the club that the player will not leave in January. He will likely leave for free in the summer, and wants to be paid as a 'crack'. Bar?a asked various top clubs whether they would take him, including Real Madrid. They all declined.

? @gerardromero

feggydinho

Club has way more patience than me

I honestly would have dumped his ass after the first season and anfield miss the latest

Lol, it was never about patience cause we didn't waste time selling the likes of Malcom, Deulofeu, Digne, Gomez, and even Emerson this season. I also don't trust Catalan media, cause they always make players look like devils when they don't agree to their terms. Dembele isn't the first and won't be the last person to not want to renew with a club, it was obvious from the get-go that he won't renew so I don't get the fuss. We were offering him a reduction in fixed salary and he wanted an increase so there was never any hope, I also doubt that Dembele would be asking for 40m which sounds like bs to me, we saw when Pique had to share a screenshot of his salary to shut some lies but at this point Dembele is probably not even interested in renewing with Barca so sees no need replying. Pretty sure his next salary in his next club would be in the region of 14m plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans