Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Allemany has been clear, he will sit in the stands!

I don't lose hope, the deal can go through tomorrow.

In Allemany we trust!
He even managed to ship out Griezman on favorable conditions for us the last second of the summer window

Yeah,well done him, shipping out Griezmann on a 2 year loan with a 40m buy option that might not even be activated.

Dembele won't sit in the stands. Xavi won't accept it and I wouldn't either. There is too much at stake financially and competitively to risk fucking around trying to act macho, when we need to make top4.

If we put Dembele in the stands, and we come 5th, we will look like right idiots.

feggydinho

Out of all the clubs he's linked with, PSG would give him the smallest playing time and PSG offering 20m for a player free in 6 months doesn't make sense as they even got his position covered right now. The deal makes more sense if it's in the summer

Birdy

Yeah,well done him, shipping out Griezmann on a 2 year loan with a 40m buy option that might not even be activated.

Dembele won't sit in the stands. Xavi won't accept it and I wouldn't either. There is too much at stake financially and competitively to risk fucking around trying to act macho, when we need to make top4.

If we put Dembele in the stands, and we come 5th, we will look like right idiots.

Xavi is lower in the hierarchy mate.
Allemany decides on this, and that's his decision.

Other than that, he did wonderfully with Griezman. We got rid his ludicrous and unjustified wages for 2 years, and the buy option becomes MANDATORY if he features in at least 50% of Atleti games. He has features in much more % this season already

JamDav1982

The Griezmann offer would have been there for any board at time and was on Atletis terms which left Barca scrambling for a centre forward at last minute getting LDJ in.

Was correct decision but nothing miraculous from the board and left it late thinking Atletico would give up Felix.

Lets see if Dembele stays but I think he will play if he does.

Too much to lose.

ajnotkeith

Xavi is lower in the hierarchy mate.
Allemany decides on this, and that's his decision.

Other than that, he did wonderfully with Griezman. We got rid his ludicrous and unjustified wages for 2 years, and the buy option becomes MANDATORY if he features in at least 50% of Atleti games. He has features in much more % this season already

You can't set a manager a target and then put one of his most important players for him in the stands. If we don't make top4 and that happens undoubtedly it's the first thing being said if discussions come around to sack Xavi
And rightfully too.

I don't care about Alemanys ego, what does seem a bit more important is making sure we can play CL next season.

Joan

Also think he plays if he stays (which is likely). We are brining all bums in hoping to secure top 4 and we will put one of our most important players in the stands? Yeah, not likely.

Even if they do so at the beginning, he will be back as soon as we run into obstacles in the top 4 run.

Birdy

You can't set a manager a target and then put one of his most important players for him in the stands. If we don't make top4 and that happens undoubtedly it's the first thing being said if discussions come around to sack Xavi
And rightfully too.

I don't care about Alemanys ego, what does seem a bit more important is making sure we can play CL next season.

The matter surpasses the manager, it's simple as that

And as it has happened historically with all similar cases of player Vs Club the manager swallows it up in the end and accepts the board decision,
simple because they are his BOSSES

Totally different case when a board with old-fashioned mentality dictates to the manager who will play and at which position.
That's not the case

Birdy

Also think he plays if he stays (which is likely). We are brining all bums in hoping to secure top 4 and we will put one of our most important players in the stands? Yeah, not likely.

Even if they do so at the beginning, he will be back as soon as we run into obstacles in the top 4 run.

We brought Adama here to replicate Dembouz qualities.
He is 100% not playing if he stays

Wait and see

JamDav1982

It is not about Xavi dictating anything it is about the board being realistic and realising if he stays they lose more by putting him in stands.

There is next to no situation similar to this in past when board have stuck to similar threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans