Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

According to Alfredo Martinez and Sport we have Contacted Dembele's agent to restart renewal talks.

Good!

Now that we won't get 'marque signing' and all that crap, his agent will not have the (legit) excuse of seeing other teammates getting paid disproportionately more.

Porque

I'll post this hear for now.

With all the talk of Raphinha and Leeds possibly relegating, what about Ismaila Sarr at Watford?

Another one who could be an opportunity with Watford more likely going down.

Could potential replace both Adama and Dembele with Ismaila and Raphinha, or just 1.

I'll add a disclaimer that I think he looks more like a backup option.

Last edited:
Ultimately this guy isn't gonna stay, is he? Barca can't afford to pay him more than other competitors for his signature, and he has no real sentimental attachment to the club. He's allowed to talk to these potential suitors. Unless a u-turn is made and his original contract demands are met, I can't see him signing.

feggydinho

Maybe it would be cheaper, but can't compromise if you want to move forward. We need quality and players that hopefully will deliver. You can't depend on Dembele.

And no, it's not ideal to have two low IQ pacy wingers. Having one is already frustrating enough.

Wow, so Dembele is now a low IQ player. Cant wait for us to get the high IQ players so we see where they take us

JamDav1982

First time he has been in team at Barca that has pace up top and gets him ball early.

Everything before was slowed down to Messi pace and near enough all through him.

Shame if leaves now but seems most likely.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine if his agent comes and sticks to their demands :lol:

Maybe the club are improving their offer a bit and telling them it's now or never as we will sign Raphinha as your replacement.

JamDav1982

Maybe the club are improving their offer a bit and telling them it's now or never as we will sign Raphinha as your replacement.

Wouldnt be surprised if did as they have a deal already signed elsewhere but dont want to let on.

Raphinha is not a like replacement. Would need to change way team play but maybe Xavi doesnt mind that.

feggydinho

First time he has been in team at Barca that has pace up top and gets him ball early.

Everything before was slowed down to Messi pace and near enough all through him.

Shame if leaves now but seems most likely.

True, he regressed here with the injuries and maybe style of play but is slowly getting back. Surely thrives in pacy system as he did in Dortmund and Rennes. A major constant flaw in him that's still there is his tendency to give the ball away easily, I don't think that part would leave and maybe his replacement would be better in that aspect

feggydinho

He's clearly out but I'm counting on us to get good replacements

gregorrin10

Good!

Now that we won't get 'marque signing' and all that crap, his agent will not have the (legit) excuse of seeing other teammates getting paid disproportionately more.

We're just disguising it until we can renew Dembele and low ball him and his agent. Then it's back on, Haaland, Raphinha and the works. Another Alemany/Laporta masterclass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans