Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Mans put in two decent matches at the start of the season and then just dipped hard:

054731BD-0DD1-4867-AFA7-1AA0AAAD7117.jpg

I really wish I could just get behind this lad but we continue to bet on him and he just isnt going to figure it out. He has really failed us when we needed him to step up and lead right now. Sell him in January while we can, try Ferran and Raphinha at RW for a few months and then go for Messi or an actually elite right winger next summer. He just isnt it and I am having my doubts with Lewy, too. Raphinha has been frustrating but I will give him a full year before I judge him too hard.

But yeah, this lad is just beyond frustrating to watch in the final third. I just cant with his mindless crosses and dribbling into defenders anymore…

ajnotkeith

He is a victim of the fact that every manager and their mother now know he receives the ball every single attack.

Regularly gets double teamed or special attention every game as other teams know the other flank is dead & midfield carry no threat. Tough situation.

Last edited:
I just keep repeat it... Idiot, no brainer and casual "woow" player. For the money Barca spent on him, it would be better that old, drunk, party Ronaldinho came here...

SmilerBam

He is a victim of the fact that every manager and their mother now know he receives the ball every single attack.

Regularly gets double teamed or special attention every game as other teams know the other flank is dead & midfield carry no threat. Tough situation.

messi was double teamed all his life and look at his number. When Dumbele's fanboys will admit the guy is just mediocre?

blaug

Man, I miss Pedro. He didn't have great dribbling ability, but man took the right decision every time. I wonder if it's down to coaching. How has Dembele's decision making not improved in 5 years???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans