Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Only once in the history of the CL has a team come back from 4-0 deficient, that's us Vs PSG, that's something like 0.001% of Champions league games.

Multiple times teams have recovered from being doing 3.

He fucked up massively, no excuses for it or explaining it away with the entire team blah blah blah.

At 4-0 klopp might have just said fuck it, let's focus on the league & rested starters who knows.

What I do know is, only once has that ever happened before.

So this if we scored 15, they would have scored 16 is horse shit and I don't even hate that guy, but he fucked up.

ajnotkeith

Only once in the history of the CL has a team come back from 4-0 deficient, that's us Vs PSG, that's something like 0.001% of Champions league games.

He fucked up massively, no excuses for it or explaining it away with the entire team blah blah blah.

At 4-0 klopp might have just said fuck it, let's focus on the league & rested starters who knows.

So this if we scored 15, they would have scored 16 is horse shit and I don't even hate that guy, but he fucked up.
Another genius take from you.

One chance missed over 180 minutes matters more than the team losing 4-0 at Camp Nou.

jamrock

Another genius take from you.

One chance missed over 180 minutes matters more than the team losing 4-0 at Camp Nou.

Yea don't need to entertain non sense with anything more than blah blah, bruv, trying to sound smart and saying a much of nothingness is even worst lol.

Yea that one change mattered passively, as only once ever in the entire history of the champions league has that ever happened before.

Count em 1, O.N.E and this guy missed a open net when the goat was wide open.

95% 97%..

List of fuck ups in that tie goes.

Valverde's
Dembele's miss.
Alba.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Guess Messi lost us the 2012 cl tie against Chelsea with his penalty miss. He also lost argentina the 2014 world cup as well etc.. Can do this for every player as well and they all got more than 5 minutes to affect the outcome of those tie. But people being illogical retards won't change a thing on the outlook here.

I really need to remeber how illogically retarded most people are.

jamrock

And yes Messi missed cost us the 2012 CL, that's common knowledge, Missing those kinda goals matter.

But Messi is probably better than Dembele.

jamrock

Missing the point of the comparison, but that's expected from the likes of you.

Likes of me who? Aren't you the guy I told to hit me on the gram so I can embarrass you in real life and u ran away lol.

Misses at important stages matter, it affects the entire momentum of the game & tie, Messi's face said it all.

If you don't understand that, stop watching sports.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Likes of me who? Aren't you the guy I told to hit me on the gram so I can embarrass you in real life and u ran away lol.

Misses at important stages matter, it affects the entire momentum of the game & tie, Messi's face said it all.

If you don't understand that, stop watching sports.

Yes me not having instagram or not intending to ever have it is me running away lol. I ain't about getting into a epeen measuring contest about how much I earn or what I manage lol.

Yes the momentem of the remaining 2 minutes that ended 3-0. To infer that miss swung momentem in Liverpool's favour is equally as absurd as your other takes.

Messigician

Yes me not having instagram or not intending to ever have it is me running away lol. I ain't about getting into a epeen measuring contest about how much I earn or what I manage lol.

Yes the momentem of the remaining 2 minutes that ended 3-0. To infer that miss swung momentem in Liverpool's favour is equally as absurd as your other takes.

It was an open goal
Look at Messi's reaction

Windhook

It was one of the worst misses in football given the importance, I was out of my mind in rage.

But Dembele was not the reason for the Anfield embarassment. The whole team played like shit.

Luis Suarez with his antics in both games motivated everyone on Liverpool side. You don't shit on people who've supported you for years.

feggydinho

No one is making excuses for him, cause the reality is that he missed an easy clear chance that wouldve further strengthen our lead, and we choked in the second leg by conceding 4 goals without reply.

What we can do now is to move on, but what i consider weird is people trying to mainly blame our failure to advance over the two legs on Dembele who only played about 5 minutes from a game of over 180 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans