Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

No 'Tucker Carlson' needed.

As Barca will go for league regardless. It is not some choice.

Why bill it as 'EL vs Domestic Double'.

Pointless claim.

You would rather win all three.

Again tucker, I said I would take the domestic double, over the League & EL.

That's what I said, if yours gonna quote me, use my exact words, don't try to tucker Carlson & spin it into something else.

If you disagree, that's cool.

But don't tucker spin my shit, I would take a domestic double over the league & EL.

Such is my distain for the EL.

mc_lovin

Board and Xavi care massively,

Fans care as dont want another embarrassment in europe of being out twice by February.

Again.. who is saying EL is more important than league.

No relevance.

Financially sure, it's important. But that doesn't make an exit embarrassing. Unless we get trashed.

Anyway, really excited for the game.

JamDav1982

Again tucker, I said I would take the domestic double, over the League & EL.

That's what I said, if yours gonna quote me, use my exact words, don't try to tucker Carlson & spin it into something else.

If you disagree, that's cool.

But don't tucker spin my shit, I would take a domestic double over the league & EL.

Such is my distain for the EL.

Haha then I was right that you chose Cup over EL.

Nice one.

No spinning involved.

Just a lot of shite from yourself you cant keep up with.

jamrock

I mean El would be nice, but at the end of the day who cares. That's just the truth.

I am more excited about winning against United than the trophy. It's an ego thing. Embarassing early exit really depends on the result. A close loss to United wouldn't be.

Exactly my feelings

JamDav1982

Financially sure, it's important. But that doesn't make an exit embarrassing. Unless we get trashed.

Anyway, really excited for the game.

It is massively embarrassing for Barca to be out of Europe twice by February after last season.

Financially massively important also.

Can predict that folk that would make out 'it doesnt really matter'.

ajnotkeith

EL itself isn't that important of a trophy but it's not a great advert to potential players joining if they see we get knocked out of even EL two straight times. It would also be nice to see the team make some progress on the European front and to show we can adapt to that kind of football.

mc_lovin

It is massively embarrassing for Barca to be out of Europe twice by February after last season.

Financially massively important also.

Can predict that folk that would make out 'it doesnt really matter'.

What'S with this non-sense about February. We play United by pure chance, we can get out. Frankfurt was bad. But not losing against the highest spending team on the planet.

Also: League>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EL>Copa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everythign else. Winning it would definitely be nice, but the League title makes or breaks our season.

Edit: I expect us to win though. We are better individually than them even without Dembele.

jamrock

People making out EL to be the CL, so they can talk shit if we drop out lol.

Need something to hang out to, as we work our way to winning the league.

Note only the same 3-5 please who constantly whine about the CL exit, is trying to gas the EL to be some great thing that fans care about.

90% don't.

JamDav1982

People making out EL to be the CL, so they can talk shit if we drop out lol.

Need something to hang out to, as we work our way to winning the league.

Note only the same 3-5 please who constantly whine about the CL exit, is trying to gas the EL to be some great thing that fans care about.

90% don't.

Nah do better.

EL matters to Xavi and board for variety of reasons to be in better place than summer.

They already fucked the CL.. this is damage limitation now.

Usul folk getting in excuses just like do with cup and 'not caring' should 'take the L' etc.

The few days later crowing about Xavi winning treble.

Tucker Carlson spin from the usual.

JamDav1982

What'S with this non-sense about February. We play United by pure chance, we can get out. Frankfurt was bad. But not losing against the highest spending team on the planet.

Also: League>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EL>Copa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everythign else. Winning it would definitely be nice, but the League title makes or breaks our season.

Edit: I expect us to win though. We are better individually than them even without Dembele.

February is obvious relevance.

Going out in Europe twice by then is an embarrassment and hurts club further financially.

Again... Barca will go for league regardless.

jamrock

Nah do better.

EL matters to Xavi and board for variety of reasons to be in better place than summer.

They already fucked the CL.. this is damage limitation now.

Usul folk getting in excuses just like do with cup and 'not caring' should 'take the L' etc.

The few days later crowing about Xavi winning treble.

Tucker Carlson spin from the usual.

Nah it was a few minutes later I said treble in the Copa trend, domestic treble to be exact, again get it right tuck, gave you that one to hold on to because I know I'd hear it back from you constantly, like I give a fuck lol.

I'm not you tuck, this place isn't a fundamental part of my life.

Your spin is starting to fail you massively these days though, I hope you fix that soon, you need this place

League matters, everything else is just icing on the cake.

mc_lovin

February is obvious relevance.

Going out in Europe twice by then is an embarrassment and hurts club further financially.

Again... Barca will go for league regardless.

The whole 'embarrassment' part is freaking weird considering we aren't playing bums. February in that context doesn't matter.

Financially there's nothing to disagree with.

JamDav1982

As I said Tucker.

Spinning it from 'take the L in cup' and 'I dont care about cup' to then when clearly wrong 'Xavi will show them with a treble'.

Spin it Tucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans