Pau Prim

Porque

I'd actually be confident with Mbacke coming into defense though and doing a job. But he is our injured too so God knows what kind of condition he comes back in.

But issue now us there is no defensive pivot. I missed on the list that we got rid of Alonso and Oriol too.

And also that guy who would no doubt start on Saturday. Sergi Roberto or something.

jamrock

Bernal is better,he's more physically developed and just has that X factor.

But I like prims game, he's the best passer of the 3 for me, but not as imposing defensively.

Could be an option long term if he continues to develop, now we need a grown man in that position.

M3ls

Agree with Porqué. La Masia is the solution to a lot, but not for EVERYTHING. It's time to go out and buy a player, even if it's a freebie.

If there is one thing the team lacks it's physicality, especially with Uruguayo out. If there's one thing La Masia lacks it's physicality, so they won't find it there.

They need to get a big bastard in. A unit.
The problem is that there is NO available and good option on the market for position 6 other than Zubimendi.

Liverpool also desperately needs 6, but after Zubimendi turned them down, they don’t know who to buy.

There is no player in the market. Do you understand this?

M3ls

For me -> Pau > Bernal

He is faster, more mobile, moves the ball better, and is technically better equipped.

Porque

Rlzv2AA.gif

jamrock

How crazy would it be if he got a chance and just bossed it, la Masia strikes again lol

It's good for him that flick was at the game to see him in person.

khaled_a_d

Before Marquez bringing Bernal to B team, Pau was supposed to be him, the chosen one to fill the Busquets void from La Masia.

But he always looked like La Masia version of Zubimendi. Solid but never impresses.

He also struggle big time against athletic players.

Good chance he might be a player who need a normal timeline for development rather than a "we are desperate " timeline we are having since 2020.

Porque

Would be a miracle. He has looked better last few months though.

We can actually buyback Mingueza fairly cheaply. Can play a plethora of positions.

Porque

Is that true? How much should we pay? Not a bad option but wonder if he even wanna return.

Barcelona and Real Club Celta de Vigo have settled terms for the transfer of Óscar Mingueza. The Catalan club retains the right to repurchase the player in the future and 50% of any future sale.

---

Unsure on the exact amounts. But shouldn't be much.

Home of Barca Fans