Paul Pogba

Bertus

That's per french article but on many other occasions it was reported he would like to join his childhood dream team which is Barcelona.

Also with Neymar we didn't know how much he wanted to join only after we signed him we knew the details and Madrid offer.
I'm french. I don't remember any french article where he said that.

I think you meant La Repubblica, that is an italian newspapers. In which it's reported his dream teams when he was a kid were Arsenal and Barcelona, but that now his dream is to play for the National Team.

Bertus

This is more to our advantage as Juve keen to keep him one more season.
Juve is keen, Pogba is not according to L'Equipe. He doesn't want to join a club and be loaned.

And you can't even said it's a french bias, L'Equipe also reports he refused PSG.

Last edited:

reDIOS10

Everytime i watch all this skills video that is supposed to make him look good, i don't want him more and more. Am i the only one that is feeling like this?

dakt

Hypothetically speaking, I would rather pay 150mil for Verratti then 100 for overrated Pogba. Let RM be the dumb one to pay the price. We can do smarter and cheaper. We did it last summer and won la liga.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu is desperate for his star signing before the elections so it seem like Braida has intensified his efforts to bring him here.

He's coming guys.

messi-deal-with-it_o_446952.gif

:troll:

adRHCP

I don't think Pogba is overrated, I've been watching the kid since he made his debut for Manchester United, when he came to Juve I was so happy. Probably he's not worth the 100M everybody speaks of, but that's what he's worth for Juventus, I mean the kid is 22 and he already is one of the best CM in the world, imagine what he'll be doing at 25! His talent is incomparable IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Pogba is overrated, I've been watching the kid since he made his debut for Manchester United, when he came to Juve I was so happy. Probably he's not worth the 100M everybody speaks of, but that's what he's worth for Juventus, I mean the kid is 22 and he already is one of the best CM in the world, imagine what he'll be doing at 25! His talent is incomparable IMO.

If Pogba can truly adjust and fit in to a system like at Barca then he's gonna be one helluva player. The guy's a tank. He bulldozes opposition players for fun.

adRHCP

If Pogba can truly adjust and fit in to a system like at Barca then he's gonna be one helluva player. The guy's a tank. He bulldozes opposition players for fun.

Yeah, he's pretty complete in every aspect of the game. Defensebly the guy was a pitbull under Conte, now that he's under Allegri he has a way more free role where he can excell on shooting and skill.

iwqrcrd4fS0mZ.gif

Home of Barca Fans