Paul Pogba

vlad

pogba sign would be disaster, i just dont see him in barca system, where he would play? instead of who? let real madrid take him, if only barca would be so active about veratti transfer, cause of pogba media hype, veratti skips unoticed, and he is the BOMB, most suitable player for barca in the market. They made mistake called Modric, they just can not afford do it twice with veratti.

Kohe321

And why is Pogba any different ? He'll choose either RM or Barca and then he'll say that he was a fan/it was always his dream to join "insert club which Pogba joined here" .

You kind of pointed out the difference there, because that's not what Neymar or Suarez did. Neymar chose Barca over RM even when they offered better terms and more money because he wanted to play for Barcelona. Suarez wanted to play for Barcelona as well, his family has long lasting ties with the city and he's been a fan of the club for years, going to games at the Camp Nou in his spare time etc.

But to be clear, the reason it's different is because Pogba is seemingly completely fine with Raiolas plan of squeezing out every last drop of money from the deal, disregarding the fact that it would wreck our wage structure and could create a very sour atmosphere in the group of players about to become his teammates. This is not something you'd expect to see from someone with respect for the club he wants to join or the players in it, and thus any words of "I am a Barca fan" or kissing of the badge at the presentation afterwards would simply be as fake as the colored stripes in his hairdoo.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The only way that I want Pogba in RM is if Bale leaves. And since that isn't going to happen , Barca PLEASE take him. I'd rather we sell Bale and pay 150-200 M ( 100+ from selling Bale ) for Verratti or Hazard. Verratti and Hazard are both worth 50 M more than Pogba imo.

khaled_a_d

Apparently Raiola demands Pogba to be the second highest paid player in the squad, only behind Messi... Ludicrous. This transfer would be financially dewastating.

He is demanding a high wage ,that is more than anyone but Messi but he isn't connecting it to be 2nd most paid player .Neymar will get his renewal b4 Pogba join(if he join us) and he will probably get more than Pogba
It isn't all that crazy ,Suarez deal is actually gr8 in terms of his salary and it is normal that Pogba would take more than Busquets & 32 years old Iniesta and those are the highest paid players in the team

vlad

The only way that I want Pogba in RM is if Bale leaves. And since that isn't going to happen , Barca PLEASE take him. I'd rather we sell Bale and pay 150-200 M ( 100+ from selling Bale ) for Verratti or Hazard. Verratti and Hazard are both worth 50 M more than Pogba imo.

so now is the situation where neither barca or real fans dont want pogba :) dont get me wrong, pogba is amazing player, but media overhyped if you get me right, on the other side veratti, i see him as a young modric or xavi, true maestro in future, when it comes to passing skils, reading game, pogba is not nearly as good as its veratti, pogba is a great dribbler, he can score goals, but who need that when you have messi, neymar or suarez? barca needs another maestro called veratti.

i would really hate barca board if real takes veratti, just think situation where real will have modric, kroos and veratti in squad, who will take the ball from them`? no i just dont want to think about that

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
so now is the situation where neither barca or real fans dont want pogba :) dont get me wrong, pogba is amazing player, but media overhyped if you get me right, on the other side veratti, i see him as a young modric or xavi, true maestro in future, when it comes to passing skils, reading game, pogba is not nearly as good as its veratti, pogba is a great dribbler, he can score goals, but who need that when you have messi, neymar or suarez? barca needs another maestro called veratti.

Stop with Verrati, he is never coming here, he is like Busquets to us, would we sell Busquets to anyone? No, no matter what sum of money anyone offered.

vlad

Stop with Verrati, he is never coming here, he is like Busquets to us, would we sell Busquets to anyone? No, no matter what sum of money anyone offered.

i'm clearly aware of that, im just annoyed about the barca fans hype over pogba, barca dont need that kind of a player, they have samper, roberto, rafinha in the squad, and veratti is the only player i would like to see in barca, that´s it. Barca board with that pogba deal just want to show that they can buy players same as real madrid, and if barca heading to that way, for me that is a wrong way.

khaled_a_d

i'm clearly aware of that, im just annoyed about the barca fans hype over pogba, barca dont need that kind of a player, they have samper, roberto, rafinha in the squad, and veratti is the only player i would like to see in barca, that´s it. Barca board with that pogba deal just want to show that they can buy players same as real madrid, and if barca heading to that way, for me that is a wrong way.

Non of those are remotely close to Pogba level ,not even close .Roberto and Rafinha are older than Pogba and way less talented than him .Samper isn't even guaranteed starter in Barca B and is considered DM by Lucho .Halilovic is a player you didn't mention and he has the biggest chance of making it to 1st team as a starter but he isn't ready yet for Barca 1st team football .we need a starter to take over Iniesta and this is Barca ,we shouldn't compromise and take the cheap option for our starting lineup .if it we have someone ready to step up then be it,if we don't and we have to spend big then we spend big,that is how it works
Verratti isn't an option ,we are aware of him ,Board is interested of him but he isn't for sale ,Pogba is hyped because he is one of the best talent of his generation and he will be available for the highest bidder .other options are either out of form Gundogan,young and not ready Kovacic etc . we can make a case for every player that we shouldn't be interested in him

dakt

Just imagine,given the demands, how much mess would his transfer bring to the team. He wants to be 2nd most paid player in Barca, a 22 y.o....fuk you.
He is definitely not Barca mentality and far away from best option on the market.

Jombi

Just imagine,given the demands, how much mess would his transfer bring to the team. He wants to be 2nd most paid player in Barca, a 22 y.o....fuk you.
He is definitely not Barca mentality and far away from best option on the market.

So true. It has Ibra 2.0 written all over it and he has achieved far less. Lucho will be forced to play him even if he struggles to adapt, as he is a "crack" signing, and it can mess up everything.

Bertus

Verratti and Hazard are both worth 50 M more than Pogba imo.
That's where I agree with people criticizing Pogba.

Objectively, Verratti is at least as good as him, yet is valued peanuts on the market compared to Pogba for no logical reasons.

But it's good. I prefer all the retarded presidents of clubs to fight for Pogba than for Verratti. So PSG can keep him :wub:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's where I agree with people criticizing Pogba.

Objectively, Verratti is at least as good as him, yet is valued peanuts on the market compared to Pogba for no logical reasons.

But it's good. I prefer all the retarded presidents of clubs to fight for Pogba than for Verratti. So PSG can keep him :wub:

I don't think it is that clubs don't want to fight for Verratti, they really wanted to, it is just that PSG has told all of them to piss off.

Jombi

We might win a treble this season. We need an evolution only, not some crazy super expensive crack signing that will mess up the team harmony and balance.

Pogba for 120m euros

or:

Kovacic, Attacking mid, 40m euros
Gundogan, Central Mid, 20m euros
Felipe Anderson, Left/Right forward, 40m euros
Mario Fernandes, Right back, 20m euros

I think the answer is simple.

raskolnikov

only reason why Pogba is valued so much is due to Raiola making ridiculous statements overhyping him followed by crazy demands. Media runs with it and therefore he gets overvalued.
He Always did the same with Zlatan as well and added a lot of clients to represent because of how he managed to push him up.

Its is whole marketing strategy that favours his clients and especially himself and annoys the shit out of clubs.
We should never move for Pogba, just stay away of the likes of Raiola and Mendes. He had galactico written all over him anyway, and was Always a Florentino Perez type transfer.

I hope Barto doesnt get re-elected and Real ends up overpaying, if not we overpay like with Zlatan and end up selling him to psg for a joke fee a year later.

Home of Barca Fans