Paul Pogba

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Haha RM issued an official statement denying rumors that linked them to Pogba

[tw]603856665386057729[/tw]

Real Madrid have had no contact either with Juventus or the player's agent and, as a consequence, the reports published in this newspaper are completely false.

Last edited:

André

Why officially deny a rumor? Especially about Pogba and we are talking about fucking Madrid here. Really weard

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why officially deny a rumor? Especially about Pogba and we are talking about fucking Madrid here. Really weard

They are jobless or maybe they are trying shift attention from their current circus. Anyway I think pogba's agent has mentioned on couple of occasions that he doesn't prefer Madrid.

raskolnikov

They are jobless or maybe they are trying shift attention from their current circus. Anyway I think pogba's agent has mentioned on couple of occasions that he doesn't prefer Madrid.
Probably prefers Barca cause the board consists of idiots, they should give a big FU to Pogba and his manager making an example out of him that with such ridiculous demands they will never do business with him or any player signed to him. Sign with Raiola you wont get into Barca.
He also dislikes Madrid cause Mendes is nearly as powerfull as Perez over there.

Let PSG overpay, its the same with the David Luis rumours for me, I will be very glad if another club ends up overpaying.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Let PSG overpay, its the same with the David Luis rumours for me, I will be very glad if another club ends up overpaying.

I think there is only one club left besides Barca who are interested and could overpay - it's City and they need to sell players because they are under FFP.

Bertus

I think there is only one club left besides Barca who are interested and could overpay - it's City and they need to sell players because they are under FFP.

MC will not be under FFP anymore this summer. There was a clause in the FFP contract they signed. It says that if they if they manage to reduce their deficit (which they did), the FFP won't apply anymore next season.

They managed to get that clause while PSG hasn't. French press checked the FFP PDFs themselves and it is true. MC negociated a better contract with UEFA.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Raiola hit out at RM recently so they won't let him use them to increase his price.

Actually good news if they don't want him. Can tell The Fat Rat to lower his demands drastically or fuck off somewhere else. There's no way we should be paying 90m euros or more in wages than the likes of Iniesta earns.

StarLord

Probably prefers Barca cause the board consists of idiots, they should give a big FU to Pogba and his manager making an example out of him that with such ridiculous demands they will never do business with him or any player signed to him. Sign with Raiola you wont get into Barca.
He also dislikes Madrid cause Mendes is nearly as powerfull as Perez over there.

Precisely.

Antimadridista1

Pogba is gonna have so much pressure if he comes to Paris as one of the most expensive players of all time.
You guys have no idea of how much pressure french media can create. They are just waiting for something like that to happen.
[MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION] will probably agree with me about that and I think that Paul is aware of that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pogba's agent is trying to get the best deal possible, he probably doesn't care where pogba ends up. I doubt pogba also cares, second best paid player seriously? We have iniesta pique messi neymar suarez busi all who deserve higher salary than him. He can go to city and psg, we will move gundogan and kovacic. We can sign both of them with the the same amount of money we need to sign pogba.

Home of Barca Fans