Paul Pogba

anguy

this guy is great... such great technique, vision, ballcontrol and very fair

He's also pretty poor passer, and that is extremely important for Barcelona. Just look at Rakitic now, great shot, strong good in defense, fast, but his passing (right now I hope he corrects it) is bringing the whole offense down. Pogba might be good replacement for Iniesta eventually , but there are better candidates, who are also cheaper. If you want someone from Italy the duo Pjanic-Kovacic would be the best for us. And for the same price.

Pogba will be great for any team, but there's a chance he'll be a decent passer at best. What he needs is a team that will let him do what he's good at doing, and that is to run at the opponents' defense.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
“I am worth €0. I am worth nothing unless I work on the field in every single game.” :worthy:

“I am happy because we are playing very well and today kept a clean sheet. For me personally I am happy, I want to continue like this and give everything for this team."

“I need to do more. I want to be a champion like Andrea, Gigi and Chiellini. I want to be one of the best in the world and must do everything to reach that level.

“I hope for the Ballon d’Or in future, but I have a lot of work for that.”

Love his attitude. Quotes come from an interview with Sky Italia.

S7_MUFC

Pogba will be great for any team, but there's a chance he'll be a decent passer at best. What he needs is a team that will let him do what he's good at doing, and that is to run at the opponents' defense.

He's be a terrific player if you give him the same role City give Toure because he's more energetic and can do better defensive work than Yaya...

Neymessi

His agent says that if he leaves he will leave for the biggest transfer fees to date.I hope barca doesn't spend a lot on him or go on a bidding war with real.He can go to real if him coming here would mean >80m to be spent.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I hope we do. 100M, 200M, I don't care, he will be worth it. If Real buy him I honestly don't know what to do.

raskolnikov

This has a Perez transfer written all over it. He will probably do something stupid like get rid of Modric for an 80 mil Pogba signing.

Home of Barca Fans