instinct

Insane.

[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OTAnXAVAKqw[/VINE]

[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OTAxPQhtdqz[/VINE]

[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OTA91JQvhVn[/VINE]

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Pogba can improve his short passing even more and get more consistent then I would for sure want him.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If Pogba can improve his short passing even more and get more consistent then I would for sure want him.

I want him at Barca already. He is only 21, he can improve anything you want him to at Barca. There's no doubt in my mind Pogba is on a fasttrack course to being the best midfielder in the world in a few short years.

I want both Pogba and Verratti, with Samper, the team won't have to worry about midfield for a decade.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want him at Barca already. He is only 21, he can improve anything you want him to at Barca. There's no doubt in my mind Pogba is on a fasttrack course to being the best midfielder in the world in a few short years.

I want both Pogba and Verratti, with Samper, the team won't have to worry about midfield for a decade.

Indeed he is. Price would be a problem though. Juve are some stingy bastards when it comes to buying and will for sure look to squeeze out every single penny out of a potential deal.

The problem with Pogba is that he got Raiola as his agent.

Neymessi

Fucking shit he is amazing.My heart will burn watching him go to RM.Our transfer ban won't help us anyway and the way things are turning out he really looks real destined this summer just like neymar was barca destined before he arrived.

hardyboy

He has improved so much since the worldcup..Certainly one of the biggest talents around. Would love to see him wearing Blaugrana...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Indeed he is. Price would be a problem though. Juve are some stingy bastards when it comes to buying and will for sure look to squeeze out every single penny out of a potential deal.

The problem with Pogba is that he got Raiola as his agent.

Hopefully the ban and potential new board would mean a big transfer budget for summer 2016. If Pogba can hold in Juve until then, Barca could be in business. A lot of money for a 22-23 year old with so much talent is not as problematic. He can give you close to a decade of top play. Weasel agents are always a problem though, yeah.

I

instinct

He seems Madrid-bound although he once said that he dreamt of playing for Barcelona/Arsenal when he was a kid.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He seems Madrid-bound although he once said that he dreamt of playing for Barcelona/Arsenal when he was a kid.

I think he seems Man Utd-bound. They are looking to make a big name signing in the summer, Pogba's agent has stated that he likes United and they are also looking to buy a midfielder or two. They wouldn't be in the picture if SAF still was the manager though.

BBZ8800

I would be happy if he goes to Real.

He has awesome technique, but too many clownish and unnecessary moves.

One of those players when you will always say: "Wow" when he is on the field, but he is NOT the difference on the field.
Maybe he will improve, but for now he is just a player who touches the ball 10 times, makes 5 dribblings and clownish moves, but nothing happens after his actions. (Except Youtube videos with Millions views with awesome dribbles)

Some other player will make 10 simple passes, and he will create 3 goal scoring opportunities for his teammates.

It's not like that he is not a world class player, but for now, imo, he plays more for the crowd than for a result.
He won't be one of the best players IN THE WORLD until he improves in that area.

Home of Barca Fans