Paul Pogba

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Doesn't cut it in a more advanced position for me. Because more advanced would be Kaka-like territory. Weak offensive numbers for that. He'd be a great midfielder if he wasn't so wasteful and undisciplined.

Don't see the opposition to it tbh. It's similar to depay situation where they're coming in for free or a small fee on manageable wages with potential performance incentives on top. If it isn't the case we simply dont sign him as I clearly stated in my caveat.

He should be like a more athletic De Bruyne, but De Bruyne is A LOT more of a team player. I've seen Pogba losing many balls with some fancy dribble and then expecting others to clean the mess. Not how it's done at Liverpool or City. Firstly, you don't fuck around in midfield trying to show people how many Zidane-like tricks you can make. You pass the ball quickly and speed the game whenever possible.

You're comparing two different teams that are not comparable imo.
City and Liverpool both have proper coaches with tactics and structure compared to a united side who relies on freestyle football and individual brilliance to win games.

Last edited:

serghei

Don't see the opposition to it tbh. It's similar to depay situation where they're coming in for free or a small fee on manageable wages with potential performance incentives on top. If it isn't the case we simply dont sign him as I clearly stated in my caveat.

Doubt a Pogba deal would be cheap. Doesn't seem the type.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Raiola says he'll convince Haaland to join us, but we'll have to bring along Pogba too then I'm all for it.

Let's see how our financial situation is first though :lol:

Dreaming about these A-list players while we might end up having to go to the flea market again.

DonAK

Hell, I'll take Pogba's brother as a scout if we get Haaland :lol:.

Hell I'll take Mathias Pogba if it means Haaland joins us lol.

Mathias is btw pretty pro-Barca from those Chiringuito appearances he's made :lol:

Just realized you wrote the same lol

Last edited:

KingLeo10

are people really saying no to Paul Pogba? In this Barca 2022 squad?

The only question about him is discipline. He's usually among France's best players on the consistent.

DonAK

Need to be said about Pogba.

If he's playing on a team with no runners, no players with pace able to get in behind he can turn useless.

Home of Barca Fans