Paul Pogba

Birdy

His best skill is vertical passes (through or over) from deep positions to wingers/wide forwards or strikers running in space.
If he can't do that,
you have only his long-range shooting left (which is good, but no serious team builds around a player's shooting ability outside of the box)

and then the problems start:
Those 2 skills come with a lot of negative baggage in his defensive work, in his inability to play positionally as Xavi wants and many other flaws.

Stay away from him!
(not that I think we could afford his exorbitant wages anyway)
Perfect player for a Perez' galactico signing that will score some golazos, or provide some top assists, but other than that will prove underwhelming in reality on the field

Rassvet

James Ducker] Paul Pogba facing a further six weeks on the sidelines. Unless there’s some dramatic turn of events over the final months of the campaign, his troubled United career is limping to a close

gregorrin10

Holy shit can't believe how stupid United are for offering this bum that much money. And then their fans have the audacity to make fun of other clubs. They're literally a meme club at this point. And Pogba is an even bigger idiot if he doesn't take it. He's more than shown that he's content with blowing his career as long as he gets handsomely paid. If he does sign, I see him having maybe has one solid season, where he kind of justifies that kind of wage, but not really. The rest of the time he'll either be injured or just out of the team for disciplinary reasons. Then he'll probably go back to Juve for a year or two to scam them out of some more money before he retires at 35.

Mateka

United let him go on a free.

Re signed him for 89 m plus 23 m for the agent. (The Times)

So news of offering him 500k a week to stay for another 5 years is believable.

Mateka

PSG pushing to sign Pogba in January (Chiringuito)

If stories coming out of United are to be believed, he will take it. United are not going to win any trophies in the immediate future- FA cup outside chance .

Football in the French League has to be easier, plus a choice of living in
Manchester or Paris.

The last one is the hardest to decide. :lol:

Morten

If he is indeed leaving, he can hardly be considered a good purchase for United, though good enough to avoid being called a flop, i think.

FinBarcelonafan

If he is indeed leaving, he can hardly be considered a good purchase for United, though good enough to avoid being called a flop, i think.

I think he leaves a very bitter taste for United fans. I'd call his time, mediocre. Not a total flop like Coutinho/Hazard/Dembele. Griezmann level flop perhaps? He isn't the right fit. Mediocre.

Richard.H

What happened to this clown? He was the most hyped midfielder around 2014-2017. Dude is barely making appearances in FA cup games now. Thank the lord Barto didn't pay 200 mil for him.

Rassvet

What happened to this clown? He was the most hyped midfielder around 2014-2017. Dude is barely making appearances in FA cup games now. Thank the lord Barto didn't pay 200 mil for him.

He was returning from injury tonight so 120 minutes was too much

Home of Barca Fans