Paul Pogba

Hamzah

High Definition Member
With our new style he could be a nice Iniesta replacement. Will he stay at juve long enough for us to buy him though?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From twitter... Don't know how reliable this is...

Pogba agent: "Real Madrid are a club with the habit of buying players like a washcloth and then throw them away"

"It's also the club who see's a player playing 6 good world cup games and decides to buy him. We don't wanna go to a club like that"

"We want to go to a club that believes in Paul potential."

Source?

Frodo_FCB

Why some of you guys want to change the Barca style of playing completely..We dominated the world with physically small players like Xavi and Iniesta. No matter how good technically Pogba is, he will never have the amazing ball control and dribbling of a player like Veratti for instance. Not saying that Pogba in not a good player, but i think that Veratti suits our playing style like a glove.

I

instinct

I don't want to disagree with your overall point but Pogba has an insane ball control.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Pogba agent: "Real Madrid are a club with the habit of buying players like a washcloth and then throw them away"

"It's also the club who see's a player playing 6 good world cup games and decides to buy him. We don't wanna go to a club like that"

Florentino will just throw some cash at Raiola the "rat" (© DonAK) and everything will be fine.

http://www.espnfc.com/juventus/stor...ted-in-real-madrid-movesays-agent-mino-raiola

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Mino Raiola: "We're not interested in Real either. I have never gone to Madrid to tell them: 'Please, would you like to buy Pogba?'" [L'Equipe]

Mino Raiola: "Real Madrid are a club that is used to buying players like you buy a facecloth -- and then throws them away like a facecloth." [L'Equipe]

G

Gasgas

:worthy:

G

Gasgas

Why some of you guys want to change the Barca style of playing completely..We dominated the world with physically small players like Xavi and Iniesta. No matter how good technically Pogba is, he will never have the amazing ball control and dribbling of a player like Veratti for instance. Not saying that Pogba in not a good player, but i think that Veratti suits our playing style like a glove.
Have you seeen pogba ribble or control a ball? He almost never loses the ball.
Pogba>>>>>>>verrati as far as dribbling an ball control is concern

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't know why there's even a talk about Verratti, he's great, but absolutely NOT for sale, let's just move on, Pogba is a player we can actually get.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx forca.

Yeah, doesn't make sense. Mino earns hefty commission on every transfer, why is he so disgusted at "throwing away like a cloth"?

Home of Barca Fans