Paul Pogba

Siberia

If you think Pogba is only fancy dribbles and goals then I have every right to point that out. You obviously never seen him play and just made up a claim out of thin air that 'he's not a Barca midfielder' probably because you don't like him, for whatever reason.

So are you telling me 2 assists in 21 games in Serie frickin A is impressive? Cause to me that's horrible for the amount of hype the guy is getting.
I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's obviously talented but imo Verratti and Gundogan are much better.

L

linetty

So are you telling me 2 assists in 21 games in Serie frickin A is impressive? Cause to me that's horrible for the amount of hype the guy is getting.
I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's obviously talented but imo Verratti and Gundogan are much better.
9 goals and 4 assists so far this season. Decent, stats aren't everything. It's not like Juve scores lots of goals either and they're not that good of a side.

Verratti isn't available and Gundogan isn't as heavily linked with us as Pogba is.

G

Gasgas

Well atm, Rakitic primarly looks to move between the lines instead of help building up play. If Pogba does the same, then there'll be a huge gap between Busquets and those two, meaning there'll be no sharing responsibilities. Instead no natural connection in midfield but isolation.

Rakitic looks to move between the lines because that is the role he has been assigned to because he is tall can help add an extra man in the box for headers or headed lay offs.
He is more than capable of playing deeper or more forward and even more focusing on playmaking and so is pogba.
Pogba plays deeper for france where he doesnt make those bursts into the box but is rather their key playmaker and he does greatly but at juve there aree players who need to be played deep to thrive and they use pogba's all round ability to play him closer to goal.
Roles are assigned by the coach but pogba has all round ability to be able to play any midfield role same as rakitic

G

Gasgas

How many assists does iniesta have or did he use to have in his other seasons. Some players are a key component of build up rather than being thee final assister. Theey asssist the assister

frog-fcb

Ok iv never really watched pogba play but do we really need him and more importantly would he fit into our team as in would he be happy playing provider to our front line instead of being the star of the show

G

Gasgas

Ok iv never really watched pogba play but do we really need him and more importantly would he fit into our team as in would he be happy playing provider to our front line instead of being the star of the show

Heck yes

Gnidrologist

Nice bonus from having him would be added physicality in middle of park that we haven't had since times of Toure and Abidal. His passing isn't shabby either. If we'd get him AND O.Torres i'd be happy.

that video on page 47 is terrible :lol:
Some nice moves but also a bunch of fails in a 6 min video, topped with hard techno or whatever that is

F

forcabarca

From twitter... Don't know how reliable this is...

Pogba agent: "Real Madrid are a club with the habit of buying players like a washcloth and then throw them away"

"It's also the club who see's a player playing 6 good world cup games and decides to buy him. We don't wanna go to a club like that"

"We want to go to a club that believes in Paul potential."

Home of Barca Fans