Paul Pogba

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's what I was saying, those are the players being rumored on the exit, but even if it turns out to be true, PSG will use the money to re-inforce the squad instead of buying just Pogba, no matter how much Nasser fantasize about him ^^

Bertus

That's what I was saying, those are the players being rumored on the exit, but even if it turns out to be true, PSG will use the money to re-inforce the squad instead of buying just Pogba, no matter how much Nasser fantasize about him ^^
I know you were saying the same.

Was just sharing details on the current situation ;)

PSG needs to recruit more players to have more depth next season.

It's really hurting them this season. Not all clubs are as lucky as Barca with only very few injuries (not counting vermi here).

Vlom

True, PSG have been plagued by injuries lately, and their April calendar seems worst than ours ^^

Bertus

True, PSG have been plagued by injuries lately, and their April calendar seems worst than ours ^^

The french football fed is not helping either.

While other big clubs are helped by their fed, in France the FFF just refused again to swap games dates.

PSG will have to play 3 games every 2-3 days before their CL game. That includes a semi-final in French Cup.

They might lose everything because of that atrocious calendar.

Vlom

Yeah I saw that, the fff really doesn't care much for the uefa points they just don't wanna favour PSG, and probably the other team (AS Saint Etienne right ?) wasn't in favour either since it was in their benefice that PSG has injuries or tired players ..

Bertus

Yeah I saw that, the fff really doesn't care much for the uefa points they just don't wanna favour PSG, and probably the other team (AS Saint Etienne right ?) wasn't in favour either since it was in their benefice that PSG has injuries or tired players ..
St Etienne are pricks that's all.

PSG is the sol team that earns lots of UEFA points, but they don't care.

Monaco is lucky, they asked Montpellier to switch dates and they accepted right away because Montpellier's coach (Courbis) cares about french clubs doing good in CL. Montpellier is forcing the FFF to acept that request.

Actually, no medias are defending St Etienne and the FFF because it makes no sense. They are retarded. If PSG was not there, France would have lost so many UEFA points than we would have very few european slots.

Really a bunch of pricks.

Vlom

What would you expect, ASSE are the same guys that whistled/booed Fekir and Lacazette for being OL players in the France - Brésil ! Was quite shoking to say the least.

frog-fcb

I think if we did sign him it would turn into another cesc style mess were we have to try and fit him into our style of play without much succsess and end up losing out on more of our promising talent all over again

G

Gasgas

I think if we did sign him it would turn into another cesc style mess were we have to try and fit him into our style of play without much succsess and end up losing out on more of our promising talent all over again

What style of play are you referring to?

L

linetty

we still don't know if it's true, but L'Equipe said that PSG will be allowed to only spend 55M euros without selling this summer (Aurier's fee is already included as paid to Toulouse).

If true and if it doesn't change, PSG would need to sell one of his stars if they want to sign Pogba.

The only one that might be sold is Cavani, and even so, PSG still won't have the 100M required to sign Pogba.

That's why L'Equipe also shared that PSG will probably try to sign Di Maria instead (yeah zanela might be right in the end).
Call Nasser and tell him to sign Pogba. Please?

frog-fcb

The way we play i just dont think he would fit in as a barca player And end up disrupting us to much

He doesnt seem the sort of player who would be happy to play in the supportive role to our forwards the way we currently play so that will lead to him or the forwards being a bit peeved off. We need a koke type signing

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Eh, I'm fairly confident PSG will make a huge splash in the transfer market this summer. I think they're leading for Pogba and are inquiring/scouting/in the mix for Dybala, Anderson, Depay, and even Lacazette. I don't know how they'll manage the finances, but they have $75m to spend before having to sell and all of: Lavezzi, Cavani, Sirigu, Cabaye, Motta, and VDW are possible departures. PSG generally gets their man, so I'm not worried. It'll be exciting summer however it shakes out.

anguy

PSG badly needs striker, maybe even 2 with Ibra old and Cavani likely out. Plus they might need left back too with Maxwell being old too. Those are their priorities before they can go after Pogba.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The french football fed is not helping either.

While other big clubs are helped by their fed, in France the FFF just refused again to swap games dates.

PSG will have to play 3 games every 2-3 days before their CL game. That includes a semi-final in French Cup.

They might lose everything because of that atrocious calendar.

Wow :lol:

Great for us. Didn't know they are still in contention for the Quadruple. How would you feel if Blanc manages to win all four? :mou:

Home of Barca Fans