Paul Pogba

anguy

He's not coming to replace Xavi, he's coming to replace Iniesta :). Hence the 1 year loan in Juve. Plus like I said the main reason for his purchase is to help current board in elections. We might still buy a regista, if not we will have to go with Rakitic.

BBZ8800

Hehe, it looks like current board is desperately trying to catch some big fish before the elections. If those reports are true I expect the deal to be anounced soon - before the transfer window.

This board screwed us in so many ways during their reign.
And now they will screw our future finances and a team with splashing 100M on a clown Pogba :rosell:
Good job Rosell and Barto.

F

Flavia

He's not coming to replace Xavi, he's coming to replace Iniesta :). Hence the 1 year loan in Juve. Plus like I said the main reason for his purchase is to help current board in elections. We might still buy a regista, if not we will have to go with Rakitic.
The one year loan is because of the ban. The rumor is that the board see Pogba as Xavi's replacement.

anguy

This board screwed us in so many ways during their reign.
And now they will screw our future finances and a team with splashing 100M on a clown Pogba :rosell:
Good job Rosell and Barto.

If the reports are true it will be just 70 mil. And I believe we will be able to sell him, even if he doen't fit our style (I don't expect him to flop totally). So financially I don't see a big problem. But we still need to buy RB and pure CM.

anguy

The one year loan is because of the ban. The rumor is that the board see Pogba as Xavi's replacement.

Ban ends in winter, if he really was here for CM, the loan would have been just for 6 months. And he would have to drastically improve his passing to replace Xavi, so I still expect a better passer next to him. With his price Verratti is likely out, so maybe we will buy someone cheap and young like Tielemans and let him train with team for six months.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We wouldn't lose money on Pogba. He's so hyped up we'd sell him easily even if he flops. So money is no issue.
I do still hope Braida (somehow) gets Koke or some other player that'd fit us better.

F

Flavia

Ban ends in winter, if he really was here for CM, the loan would have been just for 6 months. And he would have to drastically improve his passing to replace Xavi, so I still expect a better passer next to him. With his price Verratti is likely out, so maybe we will buy someone cheap and young like Tielemans and let him train with team for six months.

Pogba wants to play CL. So he won't accept playing the group stages, and then coming to Barça and being not able to play the rest of the competition. That's why Barça is proposing the 1 year loan.

frog-fcb

We could do the same with koke and for 10 million less than the reported pogba price and he would fit into our team better than pogba

L

linetty

I don't see how Pogba would fit into the team and still hope PSG or whoever bids us out. 70m for a player we're not exactly looking for, sounds great, doesn't it.

Home of Barca Fans