Paul Pogba

Jair Ventura

There is a long list of clubs interested in Pogba- Barcelona and Chelsea to name two of them. But there are more including PSG and now Real Madrid, the French club have offered the midfielder €15 million a season after taxes (3 times what amuse currently pays him) but Pogba has turned down the offer. Real Madrid has taken advantage of the Champions League semifinal to try to sign Pogba, they had Zidane help in their efforts so far. It's possible Real Madrid's pursuit continues in coming weeks: the race for Pogba has started.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...ffer-to-join-barca-psg-chelsea-in-pogba-race/

barcaboy15

If he rejected 15M euros NET after taxes (and Di Marzio is a trusted source), then imo it just means he doesn't want to join PSG, that's all.

RM and Barca will never offer him 15M NET, they are alreayd not ok to offer 12M, so 15M...

It's just that PSG is no good to him. To PSG, it's time to switch target.

Any known reason why this is? I would've thought that PSG were the ideal choice for him, being French and considering the huge salary they are offering (15m is, as you said, much more than he'd get anywhere else).

Bertus

Any known reason why this is? I would've thought that PSG were the ideal choice for him, being French and considering the huge salary they are offering (15m is, as you said, much more than he'd get anywhere else).

Because he prefers to join Real or Barca? I think it's that simple. No convoluted explanations or anything else imo.

Di Marzio said RM started to move for Pogba.

And btw, people from RM were seen yesterday discussing with their Juve counterparts.

Morten

I dont really see were he would play for us, if we dont play a trio in the middle. In a 4-4-2 we already have Kroos and Modric, i know the season is long and they need rotation. But Pogba doesnt strike me as a player you would buy only to be a rotation player, neither does Kroos or Modric. We do need a a solid midfielder in this summer, but Pogba is perhaps overkill?

Jair Ventura

I dont really see were he would play for us, if we dont play a trio in the middle. In a 4-4-2 we already have Kroos and Modric, i know the season is long and they need rotation. But Pogba doesnt strike me as a player you would buy only to be a rotation player, neither does Kroos or Modric. We do need a a solid midfielder in this summer, but Pogba is perhaps overkill?

I think Pogba stays at Juve for now.

Last edited:

Alik

If he rejected 15M euros NET after taxes (and Di Marzio is a trusted source), then imo it just means he doesn't want to join PSG, that's all.
It gives me some satisfaction PSG not being able to sign a player for once.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's already in the Serie A,he ofc wants an upgrade. Ligue 1 or Bundesliga are barely,or perhaps not at all upgrade to Serie A. He was already in EPL so it's possible that he would love to join La Liga, Barca and Real being the biggest clubs also helps.
A man can dream:
De Gea
Danilo-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Kroos-Pogba-Reus/Hazard
James Ronaldo

Last edited:

Morten

He's already in the Serie A,he ofc wants an upgrade. Ligue 1 or Bundesliga are barely,or perhaps not at all upgrade to Serie A. He was already in EPL so it's possible that he would love to join La Liga, Barca and Real being the biggest clubs also helps.
A man can dream:
De Gea
Danilo-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Kroos-Pogba-Reus/Hazard
James Ronaldo

What, Modric rm and James as striker?

Home of Barca Fans