Paul Pogba

Bertus

Ok, read the original SPORT article:

According to SPORT

- Pogba wants to join Barcelona.
- Pogba refused City and PSG.
- Braida informed Raiola and Juventus that they are ready to do anything to outbid other clubs.
- They offered 70M, Juve is playing deaf about it. (Same case as Le_Parisien source, Juve wants more apparently)
- They said to raiola that they are ready to offer at least 12M NET to Pogba is not more. SPORT adds he will be the second best paid player of the club behind Messi.

And now the joke from SPORT with a news that comes directly from their asses:

- Pogba will join either this summer or in summer 2016.
- They plainly say that Pogba can join now if FIFA just cancel the ban.
- Nowhere they explain how canceling the ban can be possible. They just throw it in the pot just like that with fairy dust and pink ponies.

F

Flavia

Ok, read the original SPORT article:

According to SPORT

- Pogba wants to join Barcelona.
- Pogba refused City and PSG.
- Braida informed Raiola and Juventus that they are ready to do anything to outbid other clubs.
- They offered 70M, Juve is playing deaf about it. (Same case as Le_Parisien source, Juve wants more apparently)
- They said to raiola that they are ready to offer at least 12M NET to Pogba is not more. SPORT adds he will be the second best paid player of the club behind Messi.

And now the joke from SPORT with a news that comes directly from their asses:

- Pogba will join either this summer or in summer 2016.
- They plainly say that Pogba can join now if FIFA just cancel the ban.
- Nowhere they explain how canceling the ban can be possible. They just throw it in the pot just like that with fairy dust and pink ponies.

The rumor is that if Blatter wins the elections, he'll cancel the ban. I have no idea where it originated from, and also highly doubt it's true.

Bertus

The rumor is that if Blatter wins the elections, he'll cancel the ban. I have no idea where it originated from, and also highly doubt it's true.

As if Blatter could act as a judge all alone while rolling over any FIFA rules and court, just to please one club, just like that.

I know Blatter is a crook, but expecting him to do something like that is beyond nonsense.

khaled_a_d

As if Blatter could act as a judge all alone while rolling over any FIFA rules and court, just to please one club, just like that.

I know Blatter is a crook, but expecting him to do something like that is beyond nonsense.

Blatter has huge influence in FIFA and probably if he wants to remove the ban he will be able to pull the strings IMO .it won't affect only Barcelona .most Spanish club are under investigation and I am not only talking about the capital clubs .things can go ugly for the league .if he made a decision like that it will be for saving one of the top 2 leagues in the world .
That said with the way UEFA has been facing him ,it is very unlikely he will do us any favor

Bertus

Blatter has huge influence in FIFA and probably if he wants to remove the ban he will be able to pull the strings IMO .it won't affect only Barcelona .most Spanish club are under investigation and I am not only talking about the capital clubs .things can go ugly for the league .if he made a decision like that it will be for saving one of the top 2 leagues in the world .
That said with the way UEFA has been facing him ,it is very unlikely he will do us any favor

There's rules. Why would Barca and La Liga clubs could be treated differently than other clubs?

As if clubs from other countries would just be ok with it.

FIFA would be open to attacks from any other clubs. They would never do that. It would imply that rules are for everyone unless you're named RM or Barca. yeah sure, it's possible. If you want a clubs war and FIFA to be sent to court, that's possible.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
There's rules. Why would Barca and La Liga clubs could be treated differently than other clubs?

FIFA would be open to attacks from any other clubs. They would never do that. It would imply that rules are for everyone unless you're named RM or Barca. yeah sure, it's possible. If you want a clubs war and FIFA to be sent to court, that's possible.

FIFA could just pardon every club globally, since it's rumored that it's not just Spanish clubs that are under investigation.

And if you think FIFA would never do that, then you misunderstand the fact that, these days, football is a business, first and foremost. And Real Madrid and Barca are two of its biggest brands.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Lol,welcome to the world my friend,every rule can be twisted if those in power wants to ,that is how life works specially in a corrupted organization like FIFA . and it could be decreased to a fine for example not totally cleared .
Attacks?look how Qatar got the world cup over USA&Australia .world cup timing change etc and they didn't give a shit about what anyone says .they would never be under more criticism than that
But again ,I don't think they would actually wants too ,IMO they are trying to send a message to European elite clubs about who is in charge .the ban won't be removed and if they can convict RM&ATM they would do it

Bertus

According to the Gazzetta, Marotta wants at least 85M to start negociations.

On Radio Uno, Marotta also said again that right now, Pogba is not for sale because the conditions are not met to put Pogba on the Market.

He added Juventus in his history did very few transfer with a record fee because Juventus is a world class club that is not used to sell its best players.

On the Rai (what a busy man), he then plainly said that "Pogba is not for sale. Juventus shall aim higher and keep its best players".

He also reminded people that Pogba current contract ends in 2019, so he has no obligation to sell him.

----

So yeah, for those that doubted it, 70M is not enough as I said last week.

DrPepper

If we're willing to spend 85M+ for Pogba, we might as well spend 60M for Koke and another 25M for O. Torres, Gündogan, Kovacic or Tielemans...

Bertus

If we're willing to spend 85M+ for Pogba, we might as well spend 60M for Koke and another 25M for O. Torres, Gündogan, Kovacic or Tielemans...

Maybe for the new board, but Barto seems dead set to sign Pogba for his election manifesto :neymar:

Joke asides, as Bojan said, 70 or 85 doesn't make much of a difference since his value will not crumble. If he fails in Barcelona, you can still sell him for a very high price.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Given the rumours about an eventual ban, I'd say there's even less chance now than before (if there was any) of us getting Koke or O. Torres.

Home of Barca Fans