Paulinho

JamDav1982

No, he is not corrupt. Where did I say that he is corrupt? It's just he has very limited power.

If he doesnt want Pualinho, has had no say in the transfer but is happy to pretend he wants him for football reasons and let the 'shady deal' happen then he is corrupt.

This idea that Valverde just bumbles about oblivious on the inside to this dodgy deal and his happy to support it regardless is ridiculous.

blaugrana1987

Jam just waited one thing, ONE thing to get back to sucking Bartos cock.

Valverde "good signing. He gives us something we currently dont have"

As bland and generic as it can be.

JamDev "He is obviously super happy and it was OBVIOUSLY his choice."

He does bring physicallity that we currently dont have, but that could be brought up by someone 5-6yrs younger and twice cheaper. This is now just embarasment at this point.

Just keep on sucking mate. I wonder if all these people calling for Bartos head dont realize how big of a mastermind he is.

JamDav1982

Jam just waited one thing, ONE thing to get back to sucking Bartos cock.

Valverde "good signing. He gives us something we currently dont have"

As bland and generic as it can be.

JamDev "He is obviously super happy and it was OBVIOUSLY his choice."

He does bring physicallity that we currently dont have, but that could be brought up by someone 5-6yrs younger and twice cheaper. This is now just embarasment at this point.

Just keep on sucking mate. I wonder if all these people calling for Bartos head dont realize how big of a mastermind he is.

Reported.

You are obsessed with penises and Bartos for some odd reason.

Valverde said more than that and is happy with him or part of corruption.

God Serena

If Valverde really is happy about signing Paulinho I can't see how he's not in on rat face's corruption. We're the laughing stock of the world because of this signing, if he cares as little about that as Bartomeu then we're doomed. Valverde is thus far looking up to be nothing more than a puppet and a yes-man of the board.

This isn't looking like it's going to be a very good season at all.

George_Costanza

If he doesnt want Pualinho, has had no say in the transfer but is happy to pretend he wants him for football reasons and let the 'shady deal' happen then he is corrupt.

This idea that Valverde just bumbles about oblivious on the inside to this dodgy deal and his happy to support it regardless is ridiculous.

LMAO Ever heard a coach criticize his own club new signings in a pre match press conference? Of course, he will say he will add some value blah blah blah. Doesn't mean he has asked Barca to sign Paulinho and definitely doesn't mean he is corrupt. Do you think he will criticize the board that just hired him before the first official match? It's the only answer he can give.

Devils

Valverde doesn't have to be corrupt to accept his corrupt boss's demands.

There is zero sense in this transfer, not to mention the obvious business ties between Adelte and the Evergrande Group. When you factor is the amount of shady deals that Rosell and his cronies have been involved in, it's really not that hard to believe.

DennyCrane

I'm way ahead of you, I'm all the way to acceptance. He will be good for us and he will score in the CL semi final a crucial goal that would get us to the final.

I'm telling you right now that this guy has a golazo in him at a critical time for us. I'm feeling it. The only question is if it's gonna be a golazo a la Kondogbia vs Chelsea, or a golazo a la Iniesta vs Chelsea.

:D

Seems like you reverted back to the bargaining phase. Damn, Kübler-Ross is a bitch.

JamDav1982

Valverde doesn't have to be corrupt to accept his corrupt boss's demands.

There is zero sense in this transfer, not to mention the obvious business ties between Adelte and the Evergrande Group. When you factor is the amount of shady deals that Rosell and his cronies have been involved in, it's really not that hard to believe.

Yes he does.

If Valverde doesnt want him and knows it is a dodgy deal he is corrupt or so stupid he cant see from inside what people here claim is so obvious.

The China thing with Adelte Group doesnt add up if think it through. Unless they dont replace Paulinho.

Devils

Yes he does.

If Valverde doesnt want him and knows it is a dodgy deal he is corrupt or so stupid he cant see from inside what people here claim is so obvious.

The China thing with Adelte Group doesnt add up if think it through. Unless they dont replace Paulinho.

You're wrong.

Valverde can merely accept that the board is already made the decision that they are bringing in Paulinho as means of what they believe is best for the club. That's what they did with Douglas and that's what they are doing with Paulinho. This is the very definition of a 'yes man' manager, which is what most people are alluding him to be.

And why doesn't the Adelte and Evergrande group theory not make sense to you? Replacing Paulinho has nothing to with leveraging business relations that involve big conflicts of interest.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You're wrong.

Valverde can merely accept that the board is already made the decision that they are bringing in Paulinho as means of what they believe is best for the club. That's what they did with Douglas and that's what they are doing with Paulinho.

And why doesn't the Adelte and Evergrande group theory not make sense to you? Replacing Paulinho has nothing to with leveraging business relations that involve big conflicts of interest.

No your wrong and think you know more about the situation than Valverde. Who gets told who is coming doesnt think to question it, agrees with it then praises the signing.

No one at all on the sporting side questions this transfer they all just go with it....

Tell me how the Chinese benefit financially in that deal.

ini4ever

As Donak pointed out how happy EV going to be is how much time he's going to give him, lots of managers would say I'm happy about this signing and such but never play that player, so i think talking about what EV said that so he's HAPPY is quite pointless.

JamDav1982

As Donak pointed out how happy EV going to be is how much time he's going to give him, lots of managers would say I'm happy about this signing and such but never play that player, so i think talking about what EV said that so he's HAPPY is quite pointless.

Pep wanted Chyg then bombed him out so managers can still not play players they wanted.

Even then if does play him I gtee it will change nothing on peoples views of the transfer.

Devils

No your wrong and think you know more about the situation than Valverde. Who gets told who is coming doesnt think to question it, agrees with it then praises the signing.

No one at all on the sporting side questions this transfer they all just go with it....

Tell me how the Chinese benefit financially in that deal.

A 'yes man' doesn't question it. I don't claim to know more about the situation than Valverde. I do know that Barto's former boss is rotting is prison for corruption that he conducted while being the FCB president. I do know that Barto himself is currently in the process of being investigated. This entire board has a history of corruption, it would be silly not to question it.

The Chinese benefit because the Evergrande group is a commercial real estate company that would be establishing an international business partnership that would results in expansion of operations and profits through partnership with Adelte.

Home of Barca Fans