Paulinho

Alik

Haha coming from you who wont believe what Valverde is saying about Paulinho.

Go look for comments if you are that desperate to read them.

Lol, I asked you because I have watched the video and nowhere does he say what you claim he says.

Don't make stuff up and people won't call you delusional.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can. So it wasnt corrupt just a shite signing?

That I agree on.

Don't think I need to repeat myself.

Based on that, do you believe EV is very happy with the signing of Paulinho? Do you think Lucho was very happy with the signing of Douglas?

Or do you agree that managers unless their last name is Bielsa, will say the standard shit about every player signed?

JamDav1982

I'm saying that this is a Barto's signing, simple as that. Just like Flo used to bring players without asking the manager, except that Flo would never buy a semi-retired player from the Chinese league for 40m.

So Valverde doesnt want him and is part of the corruption and is just lying today while going into reasons for him being a good player to have and what he brings...

Valverde wants him and will have had a say.

JamDav1982

Don't think I need to repeat myself.

Based on that, do you believe EV is very happy with the signing of Paulinho? Do you think Lucho was very happy with the signing of Douglas?

Or do you agree that managers unless their last name is Bielsa, will say the standard shit about every player signed?

Yes I believe he is happy with the signing for the reasons he has given. Could easily say far less and give text book answers.

I think Lucho was happy to go with what he was told about Douglas from others and went with a punt. I doubt he knew much about him other than that.

No they dont say that standard shit about every player signed. He is making a point of people judging him too early and says what he brings to squad.

You believe Valverde is corrupt or stupid if he is lying.

So Valverde doesnt want him and is part of the corruption and is just lying today while going into reasons for him being a good player to have and what he brings...

Whatever makes you happy man. The vast majority of opinions about this transfer is based on facts. Not sure on what your opinion is based.

Richard.H

Valverde had absolutely no say in this transfer. In fact it's been stated by multiple sources that he doesn't have a say over any transfers. He is basically a yes man for Bartomeu and the pack of rats.

JamDav1982

Valverde: "I have no knowledge of what players could come or of what goes on at other teams, I don't worry about that as I have enough on my plate.The names that surface are not anyone's stated requests."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/08/12/598f2eecca4741c51f8b4654.html

Seen that quote already and just reads of deflecting the question. Dont belive he has no idea who club are trying to sign let alone having no input.

That doesnt mean he has had no say on who club goes for. Plenty players get signed that were not the managers requests from the outset.

George_Costanza

Seen that quote already and just reads of deflecting the question. Dont belive he has no idea who club are trying to sign let alone having no input.

That doesnt mean he has had no say on who club goes for. Plenty players get signed that were not the managers requests from the outset.

I would think this is what the board wants in a coach, a gentleman and a yes man who will have little input on signings. Just like Tito and Tata (Lucho was an exception).

JamDav1982

I would think this is what the board wants in a coach, a gentleman and a yes man who will have little input on signing matters. Just like Tito and Tata (Lucho was an exception).

Ok so you think Valverde is corrupt.

Fucking horrible way to speak about Tito but expect nothing less from you.

Home of Barca Fans