Paulinho

JamDav1982

Yes Valverde requested this transfer, it has nothing to do with Barto. It's clear by Valverde's words

No idea if he requested it but he is clearly happy with what he thinks he brings and made a point of saying that and people judging him too early.

But you know the truth that he is really part of the corruption....

Is he part of the corruption for free? Getting back hander? Or just happy to go along with it to keep a job?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"I'm very happy that Douglas has joined. It was worth it, we needed someone with his attacking qualities," Enrique told reporters.

"Douglas is a player who can cover the whole wing, a typical Brazilian full back. He'll help us in defence and in attack. It's a good signing."

Not sure how anyone thinks EV is very happy with the Paulinho signing. It's something managers say whenever a new player arrives, good or bad, whether they like him or not.

No idea if he requested it but he is clearly happy with what he thinks he brings and made a point of saying that and people judging him too early.

But you know the truth that he is really part of the corruption....

Is he part of the corruption for free? Getting back hander? Or just happy to go along with it to keep a job?

He is a new manager, i'm pretty sure he has no say on it. Same thing on the transfer of Douglas some seasons before, Lucho had nothing to do.
Yes this is not the first thing this board does a nonsense transfer, but this time is 40 fucking millions.

JamDav1982

"I'm very happy that Douglas has joined. It was worth it, we needed someone with his attacking qualities," Enrique told reporters.

"Douglas is a player who can cover the whole wing, a typical Brazilian full back. He'll help us in defence and in attack. It's a good signing."

Not sure how anyone thinks EV is very happy with the Paulinho signing. It's something managers say whenever a new player arrives, good or bad, whether they like him or not.

You think Lucho had no say? That was a corrupt transfer that he Puyol and Zubi turned a blind eye to? Or were too stupid too realise what was going on?

Alik

Where what?

Where did he say that? Where does he say that he is happy with Paulinho and that we shouldn't judge him early?

My post that you ignored:

You're just repeating what I said it other words. That he is physically strong and that we don't have that profile of player in the squad so we get some versatility. Watch the interview in the link, he only says that.

He doesn't say that he is "great player that a lot of people are judging too early".

Unless he said that in another video or quote, which is why I asked.

Except that nowhere is he clearly happy.

And how could he possibly make it a blander comment on the player?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You think Lucho had no say? That was a corrupt transfer that he Puyol and Zubi turned a blind eye to?

I think Zubi was an incompetent fool. Went to scout Rodrigo Caio and signed a mediocre RB not even his own team's fans rated that highly.

However given Rosell's links with Traffic, Zubi might have been guided towards him by other figures within the club.

JamDav1982

He is a new manager, i'm pretty sure he has no say on it. Same thing on the transfer of Douglas some seasons before, Lucho had nothing to do.
Yes this is not the first thing this board does a nonsense transfer, but this time is 40 fucking millions.

He explains what he thinks he brings, says people are judging too quickly. He will play him as well.

But you think he is part of the corruption as it suits what you want to be the case.

JamDav1982

I think Zubi was an incompetent fool. Went to scout Rodrigo Caio and signed a mediocre RB not even his own team's fans rated that highly.

So Lucho, Zubi and Puyol kept quiet about a corrupt transfer? Or were too naive to see what you can see from the outside.

He explains what he thinks he brings, says people are judging too quickly. He will play him as well.

But you think he is part of the corruption as it suits what you want to be the case.

I'm saying that this is a Barto's signing, simple as that. Just like Flo used to bring players without asking the manager, except that Flo would never buy a semi-retired player from the Chinese league for 40m.

Home of Barca Fans