Paulinho

behindbrowneyes

Don't know why people want to find players of other clubs who are comparable with Paulinho. For me he is our new Seydou Keita. A player who no matter if you start him or bring him for the last 30min always performs on a constant level. Not the type of player you start in every big game but a (versatile) player who adds something very important to your squad.

Don't know how good he's going to be for us in his time at the club, but one thing is for sure, he's not going to be a laughingstock like many on here (myself included) thought.

Don't know why people want to find players of other clubs who are comparable with Paulinho. For me he is our new Seydou Keita. A player who no matter if you start him or bring him for the last 30min always performs on a constant level. Not the type of player you start in every big game but a (versatile) player who adds something very important to your squad.

40m is way too much money for a Keita. Honestly I don't see what he can do that Rakitic or Roberto can't. Or the 20m Matuidi.

serghei

If he had been 26 years old, instead of 29 I might be able to look in a positive way at this transfer. But to his credit, he looks alive and really puts effort into his performances, we at Barca have been often known to lack something in this area, especially last season.

JamDav1982

If he had been 26 years old, instead of 29 I might be able to look in a positive way at this transfer. But to his credit, he looks alive and really puts effort into his performances, we at Barca have been often known to lack something in this area, especially last season.

If he does well for a few seasons 29 is fine. Just turned 29 as well.

Sneer

Banned
40m is way too much money for a Keita. Honestly I don't see what he can do that Rakitic or Roberto can't. Or the 20m Matuidi.

haha-shut-up.gif

Did you even see Keita play?

Home of Barca Fans