Paulinho

vlad

where does this guy even play? im lazy to check, no one talks about this guy except rumours connected to barca, is he douglas type of signing? money laundering i guess, how barto and co. are getting away with all this shit? are barca socios autistic?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Coutinho was a smokescreen for the real deal that was a matter of hours away. Genius from bartomeu

Truthist

$40 million for a guy who has 1 maybe 2 years left at the top and even then he is a mid table standard player. It shouldn't be allowed, heads must roll for this alone.

Everyone is laughing at us on Twitter, hope it's really some far fetched BS but it doesn't look like it.

Last edited:

Trickykid

where does this guy even play? im lazy to check, no one talks about this guy except rumours connected to barca, is he douglas type of signing? money laundering i guess, how barto and co. are getting away with all this shit? are barca socios autistic?

Could you please fuck off back to 4chan or another shithole like that with those autism remarks?

GetIn

[tw]896350727974473728[/tw]

WTF is this board thinking, this is 40m down the drain they could've added to the Coutinho/Dembele deals or even brought a player in like Seri. FFS, I could type a long winded essay on this bullshit, but I don't want to waste my time or energy doing so.

Trickykid

[tw]896350727974473728[/tw]

WTF is this board thinking, this is 40m down the drain they could've added to the Coutinho/Dembele deals or even brought a player in like Seri. FFS, I could type a long winded essay on this bullshit, but I don't want to waste my time or energy doing so.

Thank you, much appreciated.

PS. Fuck Barto, Robert and everyone involved in this decision if it goes through.

Home of Barca Fans