Pedro Rodriguez

SeloBarca

Theres so many players now that would need some rest and "healing"

Xavi has been feeling pain whole season, Messi have been playing to much, Pep dont dare to rest him. Other players aswell. Its been alot of tough games lately.

Iniesta and Xavis outstanding play havent been working lately. Xavis cut through passing and playmaking skills havent been there as much as previous seasons although he makes some brilliant games now and then. Pique has been off the whole season. Puyol gets more injuries. Messi although beeing brilliant, he doesnt run around crating space as much for the team as last season, he mostly walks around and waits for someone to pass him.
Even Pep is really worn out from his back injury, which you can clearly see. Against Sevilla it looked like he had not slept for a week. He also said the last 20 min against Arsenal was the worst in his training career due to the pain.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
I hope that his injury will not let him out for 3-4 weeks maybe..
I hope that he will recovery resting.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Fb Pedro: "Today I have been working at the gym. Abdominal exercises are essential to get stronger and recover the affected area."
Fb Pedro: "I want to have almost recovered when my team-mates return from the national teams, the end of the season will be thrilling!"

I hope you go back to kicking some major ass soon again!

X

xaviniesta

barcastuff also translate all barca players who have twitter or facebook. i gotta tell that it's really fun, i prefer reading this instead of news.

btw , iniesta is now writing on his facebook in spanish, english and catalan : ) he is learning englis and catalan and in future wants to give some interviews too in those languages

W

woobie

I enjoy reading the various facebook/twitter stuff from the players -- don't always understand everything but can mostly make it out. Iniesta's english isn't too bad!

alex 10

I enjoy reading the various facebook/twitter stuff from the players -- don't always understand everything but can mostly make it out. Iniesta's english isn't too bad!

i know Iniesta's english is good
i also enjoy reading various facebook/twitter stuff from the players

Clockwise

Buccaneer
barcastuff also translate all barca players who have twitter or facebook. i gotta tell that it's really fun, i prefer reading this instead of news.

btw , iniesta is now writing on his facebook in spanish, english and catalan : ) he is learning englis and catalan and in future wants to give some interviews too in those languages

Yeah that's so cool and his english is not bad! :)

X

xaviniesta

i would love to HEAR him to speak english , that would be fun : D after he wins in wembley for example :D

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Right Now > Training session. Pedro, Maxwell with group. Milito, Mascherano, Messi returning from Costa Rica. Bojan, Puyol recovery #fcblive

:)

Home of Barca Fans