Pedro Rodriguez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's been pretty shit since that injury.

it's fine, though, the power will return to his legs eventually.

as Myr says, it's a cup-final so hopefully his brain just hits those old rhythms again.

SeloBarca

also have to watch the work he does "of the ball" opening up paths for Messi, Alves etc

he havent been his uber self, but he just came back from an injury so..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Too bad he was offside in that pass from Messi... Apart from one shot, he was very lost in our attack... Have to thank his pressure though, he ran like mad...

TheStig

Too bad he was in offside but I hope that goal showed him that he is still able to score. In defense he is amazing, his pressure on the opponents is just unbeliveable. Pedro > Villa

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
When he started playing well, I saw glimpses of our pre-Sporting trident. Definitely missed him, such an underrated player.

F

Flavia

He had glimpses of his real form on 2nd half, but still not there yet. Maybe against osasuna he'll improve even more.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we had another Pedro Madrid would probably have 10% of possession. I'm over-exaggerating but don't judge Pedro just on his goals.
He chases and hustles like noone in this team.

E

estranged

If we had another Pedro Madrid would probably have 10% of possession. I'm over-exaggerating but don't judge Pedro just on his goals.
He chases and hustles like noone in this team.

Well said. Pedro is a constant menace to any defense. He always gets in dangerous positions and his pace and dynamism shouldn't go unnoticed. Also Pedro is just starting to get match fit...he'll be a totally new beast next week...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he's way more valuable than Villa but when I said that few months back some were laughing.
Pedro and Alves are absolutely critical in retaining possession and we would never dominate our opponents if we didn't have those 2 dynamos in our team.

Home of Barca Fans