Pedro Rodriguez

Barcafan 2304

Would be nice to see him push up to 25 next season, maybe slightly more but as long as he is in this ball park, he is doing his job. Excellent player for Barca

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
anyone ever get the feeling that Pedro is actually really shit at football, and it's just that Messi is so godlike he possesses Pedro's mind and makes him awesome?

jamrock

anyone ever get the feeling that Pedro is actually really shit at football, and it's just that Messi is so godlike he possesses Pedro's mind and makes him awesome?

:lol:, it get that feeling at times, then he sinks a goal and i'm like, i can live with him being shit at football

Co0ter

Ive always thought that. Pedro had a great season but i cant help to think hed be anything special without messi. But i guess we could say that about a lot of players...he has speed but i get so annoyed that no one takes on defenders other than messi and afellay..whom im really sad is hurt now. Cant wait to watch sanchez!!!

E

estranged

Also, what makes Pedro so great IMO is not really talent, he works his ass off on the pitch, covers so much ground, hustles the opposition and eventually dispossesses them. He's an opportunist of the highest order (which is great) and he knows how to get into the right place at the right time, add that to his exquisite finishing and you have a winner. His mentality is what makes him so great.

Home of Barca Fans