Pedro Rodriguez

E

estranged

He means figuratively of course, Pedro's still more talented than 90% of forwards on the planet but what contributes to his success is mainly his ability to just get shit done, if you know what i mean :D

Chainsaw

Killahead
I rather have 1 Pedro in my team who does his shit right than having 10 video game/youtube prodigies who won't have half the effect that Pedro has for his teams. I guess talking about Pedro being shit at football and the arrival of the new guy in the team should not be a coincidence at all.

Barcafan 2304

I rather have 1 Pedro in my team who does his shit right than having 10 video game/youtube prodigies who won't have half the effect that Pedro has for his teams. I guess talking about Pedro being shit at football and the arrival of the new guy in the team should not be a coincidence at all.

Short memories mate. Pedro has been a sensation for us these past 2 seasons

B

blopaFCB

Short memories mate. Pedro has been a sensation for us these past 2 seasons

we know pedro is a great player but him and villa have been flops since the second half of lasts season. tonight against united i saw the same Pedro i have seen the second half of last season. He still managed to score important goals like against madrid and shit united but i dont want that Pedro..... i miss the pedro who was fast and could be good on a one on one battle....pedro looks dead just like villa....anything he tries to do gos wrong...he tries to get past defenders and he cant.... are we having a torres syndrome in barca with villa and pedro? only time will tell but its worriyng

M

mitkoa7x

we know pedro is a great player but him and villa have been flops since the second half of lasts season. tonight against united i saw the same Pedro i have seen the second half of last season. He still managed to score important goals like against madrid and shit united but i dont want that Pedro..... i miss the pedro who was fast and could be good on a one on one battle....pedro looks dead just like villa....anything he tries to do gos wrong...he tries to get past defenders and he cant.... are we having a torres syndrome in barca with villa and pedro? only time will tell but its worriyng

You can bash Villa all u want (mid season he started to suck big time :( ) , but not Pedro, its his style to be unseen and be at the right place in the right time. He is switched off for this preseason, he will be back at full power agains RM.

B

blopaFCB

You can bash Villa all u want (mid season he started to suck big time :( ) , but not Pedro, its his style to be unseen and be at the right place in the right time. He is switched off for this preseason, he will be back at full power agains RM.
i really hope so man..... i really do..... our players look so out of shape since the mid season last year. we are doing something wrong obviously ...ot the player maybe the stuff? maybe they are not that great experts on fitness preparation?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't buy this switch on/off stuff wrt Pedro, that's never been his style...He's a worker and he's working less atm, nevermind failing to impact matches thus far...He's just not there yet

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pedro at least shows his workrate, on both ends...That's his thing...He's been very underwhelming, preseason or not...The idea is to be building your performances up for the long season ahead & right now both him & Villa look a good deal behind the curve

No Leo, no goals apart from Thiago really

Vegy

He's not bad but he's no Villa and Messi. As we saw yesterday he really struggles against packed defenses and that's because of his playing style. While Messi, Iniesta and Villa can draw in defenders with their mazy-style dribbling, Pedro, who is a more direct player, capitalizes that and tries to find holes in the defense, run through them, notch up the pass and put the ball in the net. Yesterday, he had only Villa, Iniesta and Thiago against a very packed and physical defense and found it hard run through the lines. As soon as he got the ball he was tackled, pushed and choked off the ball and passes over the top were few(no Xavi, Messi, Alves) to come. Also, I noticed that while Messi, Iniesta and Villa can hold off 1 or 2 defenders with their body, Pedro's really not that physically strong. But, he is and excellent shooter, runner and a team player. When on form, he can be as damaging as Messi. But he needs to improve some aspects of his game and until he does he is the weakest link in our front three.

E

estranged

why so much faggotry in every thread? you guys do realize that this is only pre season and we aren't playing with the usual lineup right?? you can't just expect villa or pedro to do things like normal when they have thiago and keita distributing

Indeed, criticizing Pedro and Villa because of their performances in a shitty preseason is faggotry indeed. People seem to have forgotten what pedro and villa did against this same team 2 months ago in a champions league final.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some of you with the rose colored spectacles should take a gander at Pedro in prior preseasons...Let's not use the same spin opponents do in making excuses for underwhelming performances

LaMessiah

i really hope so man..... i really do..... our players look so out of shape since the mid season last year. we are doing something wrong obviously ...ot the player maybe the stuff? maybe they are not that great experts on fitness preparation?

Dude, we're barely passed a week into our preseason. And you're kidding about the fitness, right? we have one of the most fit teams in the world. Pedro might not have been great on the ball last night but he was covering the entire field, chasing the ball and the defense.

Home of Barca Fans