Pedro Rodriguez

Barcafan 2304

just a bit, eh?

and I agree with you, he'll score a goal - probably in the Supercopa - when it matters most. that's how Pedro rolls.

Yip, for all the talk of him supposedly being shit in the latter half of the season, and granted the goals dried up a little bit, his workrate was still there and he scored in the semi and final of the CL. Big game player

B

blopaFCB

Dude, we're barely passed a week into our preseason. And you're kidding about the fitness, right? we have one of the most fit teams in the world. Pedro might not have been great on the ball last night but he was covering the entire field, chasing the ball and the defense.
If it was only this preseason i would not care...but we gotta be honest with ourselves.... villa and pedro lost rythm after half of the season was over. villa did not score for so long.... pedro too.... i'm not saying it's their fault..i'm sure they want to do well for the team...but someone who can't see that villa and pedro werent the same after half of the season had been gone must be really blind. think about it man.... i'm not only talking about the preseason...i'm going back to last season

B

blopaFCB

anyone ever get the feeling that Pedro is actually really shit at football, and it's just that Messi is so godlike he possesses Pedro's mind and makes him awesome?
are you serious man? I mean if we are talking about attributes.... PEDRO is the best finisher in barcelona....even above messi....it's very hard for Pedro to miss goals given some space..... plus out of the players upfront...he's the one who works the hardest.... he pressures like no one else. he's always trying to play for the team..not for himself. He's a great player and in Barcelona we value him as priceless..... he's one of those players barcelona won't sell. NOW wit this i'm not saying Pedro has been in good shape...i have noticed last season..... he seemed really tired and slow.... but i hope that now that sanchez comes Pedro can have more rest between games so he can be on top of his game!!

E

estranged

^
Pedro's injury was part of he reason he lost rhythm, he spent some time out injured and after he returned he wasn't his old self for a while, but he did well in the closing stages of the season, he has 2 goals against Man U and Real to show for that. Lets hope hes 100% fit this season.

Players like Pedro and Villa are just pure class so you can't really bash them, they may have patches in form but they will come good when it matters as both showed in the champions league final. Always remember: form is temporary class is permanent.

Chainsaw

Killahead
150 million buy-out clause for a player who is shit at football!! :p

2011-05-28_PARTIDO_16.JPG

:wub:

LaMessiah

If it was only this preseason i would not care...but we gotta be honest with ourselves.... villa and pedro lost rythm after half of the season was over. villa did not score for so long.... pedro too.... i'm not saying it's their fault..i'm sure they want to do well for the team...but someone who can't see that villa and pedro werent the same after half of the season had been gone must be really blind. think about it man.... i'm not only talking about the preseason...i'm going back to last season

I'm sorry but I don't count the goals to show how well or not Pedro, and for that matter Villa, played. This team scores plenty of damn goals and there's more to that position then banging them in, like positioning, passing, movement and defensive cover. none of those things slacked off when they weren't scoring, so that doesn't worry me at all. And lest you forget we have a goal machine called messi who's pretty good at picking up the slack.

And to single out those two for under performing in the second half of the season is unfair, IMO. the entire team had an immense drop off after the crazy amount of goals they were putting away in the first half and pedro was battling back from injury

B

blopaFCB

I'm sorry but I don't count the goals to show how well or not Pedro, and for that matter Villa, played. This team scores plenty of damn goals and there's more to that position then banging them in, like positioning, passing, movement and defensive cover. none of those things slacked off when they weren't scoring, so that doesn't worry me at all. And lest you forget we have a goal machine called messi who's pretty good at picking up the slack.

And to single out those two for under performing in the second half of the season is unfair, IMO. the entire team had an immense drop off after the crazy amount of goals they were putting away in the first half and pedro was battling back from injury

I HOPE you saw Pedro tonight....i really expect some apologies from some people here who have questioned what i have been saying for so ling now..... PEDRO is not fit enough...... he won't dribble an old lady if he had the chance. he's just suck.... instead of growing in his game he's stuck..... I really dont trust Sanchez that much either..... the biggest mistake of pep guardiola is about to happe... to bring a injured out of shape player in the middles that we dont need ...instead of focusing on a centrel defender and a striker is just crazy. mark my words

Trequartista

The good
I HOPE you saw Pedro tonight....i really expect some apologies from some people here who have questioned what i have been saying for so ling now..... PEDRO is not fit enough...... he won't dribble an old lady if he had the chance. he's just suck.... instead of growing in his game he's stuck..... I really dont trust Sanchez that much either..... the biggest mistake of pep guardiola is about to happe... to bring a injured out of shape player in the middles that we dont need ...instead of focusing on a centrel defender and a striker is just crazy. mark my words
View attachment 3307

Home of Barca Fans