Pedro Rodriguez

LaMessiah

coentrao couldn't handle pedro, only when Villa and Pedro switched position coentrao looked better

I don't know, I seem to remember a couple times when Coentrao nicked the ball off Don Pedro. All in all, I think they each got the better of the other at certain times, no clear "winner"

dalitis8

Banned

I still find it hard to believe that Pedrito managed to rise from obscurity, into a starter for the best team of all times.

He has scored so many important goals for us. But note that after that amazing goal against Mallorca, it took months for him to score again, but fortunately it was against Madrid in a CL semi, and then in the final itself.

:worthy:

Yugi

some of those goals are top strikes, you can hardly find any better clinical finisher than him... Mr. Surgical Goals

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
That little cheeky flick back with the bottom of the boot to set up that left footed shot was so damn sexy. Coentrao had no idea what just happened...

ledzep

Not a fan of bashing our players, but Pedro played really bad this game. Sure he worked hard to track down and get ball back, but he lacked technical ability to not lose the ball, or control it well enough to finish the chances. I was especially pissed after he fucked up after Messi's marvelous pass in the 2nd half.
Alexis on the other hand played much better imo.

Home of Barca Fans