Pedro Rodriguez

E

estranged

:lol: i think most people here agree that we will most probably lose the supercopa, doesn't really take a genius to compare Madrid's recent form with ours, but you don't do what the average fan does and point out our weaknesses, you just hate and bash, "Barcelona is in a mess right now", yea a massive mess, after wiining La Liga and UCL :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
look, I gotta be honest, Pedro has been awful this pre-season.

but y'know what? it doesn't matter, yet.

if he's awful in an important game, a game with something riding on it... THEN you can start worrying.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

That's why we love him

Hallelujah, Lord have mercy!

On a side note, geez blopaFCB, you sure you are on the correct fan-site? I've been reading your posts in a couple of threads now and you are probably the most negative "Barca fan" I've come across the past 2 years I've been on this forum.

Last edited:

Frequency

Exactly. He's such a hard-worker. I love it how he does everything to get the ball back. Yes, he's had a bad preseason, along with many other players, but who cares. You can't judge a team (or a player) on a preseason, it's like judging a game on first 10 minutes, it can completely change after that. So what if he has some troubles with scoring, better now than next month. He'll improve that, sooner or later. We have other players who can score till he comes out of the drought.

JonM

Pedro is missing his two main assist providers: Alves and Messi. You can start to panic if he doesn't improve once they're back.

And we need Pedro on the team if only because him running like a madman wih his arms flailing is always entertaining :D

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Besides, I also suspect some turbulence in Pedro's head atm - I mean, we just signed a €30M (or almost €40M, depends on how we look at it) that plays in Pedros position.

silverball

One of my lasting memories of 2010-2011 will be Ferdinand talking shit about Pedro diving... then Pedro scoring that CL goal as Ferdinand watched helplessly

Home of Barca Fans