Pedro Rodriguez

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Haha, enjoyed the way he was tearing holes into Coentrao.

Bet Coentrao will see a few 'mares about him.

Richard.H

Haha, enjoyed the way he was tearing holes into Coentrao.

Bet Coentrao will see a few 'mares about him.

vince.gif

I thought Pedro was one of the worst ones out there. He lost the ball so many times.

E

estranged

Funny player, he was having a poor game, gave away many cheap balls but then as always he shows this moment of class and after that you regret bashing him, he's the sort of player you'd keep on the pitch even if he has a shitty game cuz he could come up with a stroke of genius at any time.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Barca players are making madrid players their respective bitches

Coentrao looks like PEdro's new bitch
Marcelo - Alexis' bitch
Casillas + 10 on field - Messi's Bitches
Ronaldo - Alves' Bitch
Xabi Alonso - Xavi's Bitch
Mourinho - Pep's Bitch

:lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Barca players are making madrid players their respective bitches

Coentrao looks like PEdro's new bitch
Marcelo - Alexis' bitch
Casillas + 10 on field - Messi's Bitches
Ronaldo - Alves' Bitch
Xabi Alonso - Xavi's Bitch
Mourinho - Pep's Bitch

:lol:

Callejon - Iniesta's bitch

X

xaviniesta

i think alexis showed some moves to pedro :D great garrincha style dribbling in the first half.

i would say that ramos is everyones bitch, starting with henry's at the 2-6, and finishing today when he didn't read the pass of messi and played iniesta onside.
what a wonderful player, he has given us like 7-8 goals during last 3 years :lol:

BerkeleyBernie

Funny player, he was having a poor game, gave away many cheap balls but then as always he shows this moment of class and after that you regret bashing him, he's the sort of player you'd keep on the pitch even if he has a shitty game cuz he could come up with a stroke of genius at any time.

I think his shots-on-goal vs shots-taken must be as high as anyone on the team. When Pedro shoots, it's either going in or the keeper has to stop it. He just doesn't waste shots.

Home of Barca Fans