Pedro Rodriguez

Co0ter

I still don't see him as that great of a player. It was funny to compare him to Eto'o, he is quiet most of the game and pops up with goals, like Eto'o did...but Eto'o had a much larger work rate than Pedro.

IMO He loses the ball all the time and his passing 90 percent of the time is awful. I'm glad to watch him score goals but I'm just not a fan of players that score but offer nothing else. If you've watched every game like me you'd probably agree that its true. He needs a lot of work but will do for now. Then again, he's still pretty young and has room for improvement...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm not too fond of him either, especially his passing, but his scoring talents can't be denied and I'm happy a La Masia kid is giving us a big help... Pep clearly subbed him yesterday so he would be fresh for Copa del Rey...

if he can score regularly i'm happy, doubt he will ever be decent passer, he is a goalscorer not a creator i think.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
His passing isn't bad, he just lacks a killer final ball but that's more than compensated for by his goal scoring abilities.

maz

I walk the line
He is scoring, and is improving as he always has been. I cant think u can ask for much more. He is the player that will be more important than u realise when it comes to a particular match in the future.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I don't think his passing is necessarily bad, I think it's more his decision making outside of finishing. I don't expect him to start crossing and dribbling like Ronaldinho anytime soon, but I think he definitely has room to grow.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's an unusual winger. From what I've seen from him, he loses the ball 7 out of 10 times or so, but he always seems to score, unlike most wingers. I hope he'll improve as a team player, he shouldn't lose the ball that often, because he's certainly a talented player.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Maybe not but he's exactly what we need to fill that role because he's very capable and we require players like that. Not everybody can be a Messi or Iniesta and the fact that we have others who are able to lessen the impact when those two are absent is a great bonus.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Indeed, no Messi (and moreover no providers on midfield or Alves on his wing) and he scores two, even the first two goals.

That's pretty valuable as a sub.

maz

I walk the line
The thing is people dont realise that he is fulfilling his exact role yet people are critisising him. He isnt a guaranteed starter. He is someone that loves playing for the club, and can come in and fill in for whoever he is replacing. Not fill in with picking teams apart but fill in with goals. He is more than a squad player, but not a guaranteed starter. Once you realise that then you see how important he is to our team.

FlyLo

Did I ever say he wasn't important?
People should just calm themselves in all the hype and realise he probably won't ever be a regular starter for Barcelona. Every team needs their squad players and supersubs. I just hope he'll stay happy with that role because if he does, he could be vital for the team.

FlyLo

Three posts saying almost the exact same thing followed my post that tried to burst the hype-bubble.

But whatever, if you didn't refer to me it doesn't matter.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
What hype bubble? All I see is people criticising him for not being the next Messi then you follow it up with something that looks like yet another criticism. Those who have praised him have done so based on the very real things he's accomplished so far this season.

Home of Barca Fans