Pedro Rodriguez

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Right now I'd rather have Pedro's decisive goals and nothing else than Bojan's nice play that leads nowhere to be honest.

Co0ter

good finisher, but doesn't have much else to his game to be honest. Substitute i would say.

I agree completely...the occasional goal but besides that he doesn't really ever do anything, ever.

"he is one of those pipo players but as a winger "

lol...I agree with this also, it made me laugh. I honestly can't stand Pipo, he is offsides at least 5-6 times a game and misses 2-3 goals for every one he scores. Was never attracted to the playstyle of the "net hugger" garbage goal type, which is what he is to me. I've only watched him maybe the last 3-4 years so I dont know how he was when he was younger. Anyway I see Pedro as this type of player, he's 23 (I believe) so I dont see him suddenly changing into a complete player. Scores goals but not my cup of tea. If we are going to play our own youth players I honestly rather see Bojan or Gai (even at 18) get play time since IMO they have the opportunity, especially Gai, to turn into something much greater than Pedro, the world class type.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
whos da man!?!?!?!?

pedro4.jpg

Home of Barca Fans