Pedro Rodriguez

X

xaviniesta

then don't say nothing. clinical shotin is just ONE part of the game, which he obviously is lacing atm though.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It's an interesting point, that with Spain he has bagged 5 goals in couple of games while at Barça he seems hesitant way more than he should. He could've scored 2 goals yesterday with ease.

He should bag a few goals against Alavés in order to get his clinical shooting back

X

xaviniesta

[video=metacafe;9450957/pedro_dummy_levante/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9450957/pedro_dummy_levante/[/video]

X

xaviniesta

man he was amazing tonight. great dribbling. good movements, always offers for a pass, great link up. this is the pedro we all love.

:pedro:

D

damunk

He was man of the match for me. Countless times you were left chuckling after his plays.

gazza

He was man of the match for me. Countless times you were left chuckling after his plays.

Don't take this the wrong way ..... but the high performance from so many Barca players tonight i wudn't like to pick just one :barca scarf:

Vapor

I said in chat that I thought Villa deserved to start over Pedro (that Pedro doesn't deserve to start) but I fully retract that statement. He played great tonight. When he's on form he's definitely very valuable. His dribbles were great, and that was a very nice pass to Pique at the end there

If only we could start every player that deserves to start in every game. But our depth is what makes us so dangerous. I love it

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely the depth and Tito seems to be finding a balance between form & rotation...Loved the full use of substitutions last night, as well

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I think he'd be my MOTM as well...Amazing considering he didn't come close to scoring...What is the mental block on finding the net for him with this team?...Very strange but for some who recall his early appearances with the first team, he was more of an assist man than goalscorer

Trickykid

You guys should go vote for him in the MotM thread then. Poor Pedro is in dire need of some loving in there.

Great performance from him in any case, and yeah, shame he still doesn't score. Having him scoring regularly like in 09/10 and 10/11 would be such a tremendous boost for the team.

Home of Barca Fans